BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
is there a comparison between the low/high quality? hq is like 3 days with free mega
Unfortunately, I don't have any images on this Notebook, but...
You won't see too much of a difference on a 1080p monitor.
1440p might be fine as well.
On a 4k monitor, you're going to notice it.

There's also a torrent in JD's post by rpdl

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
is there a comparison between the low/high quality? hq is like 3 days with free mega
I just download the 10 GB HQ version and played it, previously download the LQ version. To tell you the truth, I can't see any great difference between the two but i don't have a 4K monitor so LQ version for me from now on. (y)

Reactions: BloodyFace

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
i have a problem ... when the player speak about the SPA i can't pass the dialogue ( train station or when he say want pass the day to the spa with mom and sis ... ) i can roll back but not go forward ... any help ?
and please how do i pick up the outfits i purchased ? i haven't any option for this in the shop
and is there any inventory ?

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
i have a problem ... when the player speak about the SPA i can't pass the dialogue ( train station or when he say want pass the day to the spa with mom and sis ... ) i can roll back but not go forward ... any help ?
and please how do i pick up the outfits i purchased ? i haven't any option for this in the shop
and is there any inventory ?
Could you create a save right where the error occurs and upload it here, so I can take a look?!

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
here is the save ... just go to the map and to the train station ... i did pass the dialogue for bring family to Spa by be out of the house when it should happen like this i don't get this dialogue ...

For raise my lvl with the family member its with the famous outfit i don't find ? ( then i stuck )

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
here is the save ... just go to the map and to the train station ... i did pass the dialogue for bring family to Spa by be out of the house when it should happen like this i don't get this dialogue ...

For raise my lvl with the family member its with the famous outfit i don't find ? ( then i stuck )
You need to play the Spa Opening event first:
Saturday - Home - 10AM -> Go to Spa with M&S
After that, it's open for solo visits.

For your other "problem", you already bought the dresses.
Please follow the hints in the built-in walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also check the Gallery and/or the Diary for missing events. ;)

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
well when i m at home at 10am i got the message for bring them to the spa but i can't pass that message ... i had to roll back go out of the house and advence the day for dodge it ... ( i replay for show you this event , here the save , sorry )

for the other problem i brought the outfits and my hints say to bring their outfit at 9pm for mom and 10 pm for sis ... but at this hours only the normal event happen ( maybe i must take them outfit in the shop first ? the next day ? the next day i don't have that kind of option in the shop )

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
First one:
Click "Day Out"

Second one:
Click "Cosplay"

If you can't click "Day Out", there was probably an issue during the download or unzipping.
A fresh download should fix the problem then.

Reactions: CrayZio

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
For your other "problem", you already bought the dresses
don't i have to collect them the next day ? is it direct in the inventory ?

i don't have this option on my screen ... let me show you ... i have just the dialogue for the spa ... you show me something i don't have

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes