J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I was referring to the ORIGINAL game and after, they were corruption based and it still exists in the background, I mentioned the game and even linked a copy at one of your request a while back.
Again, the original game or what it used to be have nothing to do with Sweet Affection.
RIC was a corruption game, too. Same model, manipulate mom and sis and profit from the stream.
While it is not talked about, he still works on a site every night and generates income, with a system error.
If he works on the game in his room, clicking on the computer, it is a separate system from the going to bed one and it starts with new earnings (from $1 while bed may be $600).
Too?
I don't know how many times I have to say this, but there is NO corruption in Sweet Affection.
None, zero... nul.

And, just play the intro again, please?
Then let me know again what he does behind his computer during the night.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I said, I talked with Boom many times years ago.
Your direction is different, but the mechanics are still there and some of us have memories of all the incarnations and what isn't being discussed but still present.
The cameras are there and the site is still there, no misinformation.
It's fine that you still have memories from what used to be years ago, but none of that aligns anymore with how Sweet Affection is today.
Camera's are still there, yes... but will be removed this summer.

My direction is not the only thing that is different, the game in it's entirety is different.

I may not have read every post here and missed things, I just thought as you list in the hints all LI's, if the nurse isn't there then why is the niece? Logic thought path there.
I know that I might be blind at times, just ask my proofreader.
But, where in the world do you see Gina?

Edit : I'm sorry if I sound a bit annoyed.
You are not the first person that I have this conversation with, and surely also not the last one.
Maybe that FAQ idea from rudy007 isn't such a bad idea after all^^

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I didn't want to, but I was asked to log in because you have been posting quite a bit of misinformation in your last couple of posts.

I have a feeling that you are confusing Sweet Affection with Research Into Corruption...

There has never been any intention of streaming any H-Content to the open world in Sweet Affection / Research Into Affection.
Nor has there ever been any content in the game that would even suggest something like that.
(in fact, as mentioned quite some time ago... the spy-cams will be removed from the game and the financial system reworked.)

Again, as BloodyFace already mentioned in his post.
Every character story (apart from Suzie's) is completely separate from each other's.
M&S = 1 Story (And Suzie joining that story when they are level 6)
Jane = 1 Story
Sidney = 1 Story
Donna & Rose = 1 Story.
For example, when you play Sidney's story... she is the only girl that exists in the MC's world.
There is no romance with any other characters, no... it's only Sidney.
Just as when you play M&S their story, it's only those two for the MC.
This is clearly mentioned at the beginning of the game as well.

There is no cheating, there is no lying.
The MC is always faithful because when he is playing someone's story, that story is the only "active" one.

Where in the world did you get the idea that the niece of Laura (Gina) will be an romantic interest?
I think I mentioned about 50 times by now on this website that that will NEVER happen.

The role of the nurse is exactly that, to be Suzie's nurse.
As shown in the hint menu, she is not a side-character.

Yes, that is something I'm still planning on improving.
To make one page/app where you can see all the stats in one place.
In fact, I really should try to implement that this summer.

Again, you are talking about a completely different game here.
Subliminal corruption was the predecessor of Research Into Corruption.
Sweet Affection / Research into Affection is a completely different game.

And, especially when I took over and we changed the title into Sweet Affection this game became 100% about Romance & Love.
There is no dark plan, there is no corruption, there is no manipulating. Nothing like that, period.
Just a normal guy that is trying to find his way in life in a normal way.
(Heck, the wording is in the title... Affection/Corruption.)

Again, I really think you are being confused with Research into Corruption here.
There is no Harem, there is no manipulation or any dark ideas.
There is no cheating, lying or you name it.

Either you are truly confused with a completely different game, or you somehow misunderstood pretty much all the events in the game.

People that know this project and have been following it and me as a developer.
They all know that Sweet Affection is about Romance, Love, Kindness and Affection.
And, that the last thing I will implement... is something that goes against that.
That basically, I'm creating about 12 different/unique/standalone stories in one open world for the players to experience.

PS. I hope that I'm not being disrespectful with my message.
I'm just trying to clear up some misunderstandings here and don't want people to get the wrong idea about my project.
JD,

Thanks for taking the time to respond with this level of detail.

Even ardent fans could not provide the background you did and I also learned something about the precursors to RIA/SA.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Again, the original game or what it used to be have nothing to do with Sweet Affection.

Too?
I don't know how many times I have to say this, but there is NO corruption in Sweet Affection.
None, zero... nul.

And, just play the intro again, please?
Then let me know again what he does behind his computer during the night.

It's fine that you still have memories from what used to be years ago, but none of that aligns anymore with how Sweet Affection is today.
Camera's are still there, yes... but will be removed this summer.

My direction is not the only thing that is different, the game in it's entirety is different.

I know that I might be blind at times, just ask my proofreader.
But, where in the world do you see Gina?

Edit : I'm sorry if I sound a bit annoyed.
You are not the first person that I have this conversation with, and surely also not the last one.
Maybe that FAQ idea from rudy007 isn't such a bad idea after all^^
Well, on the positive side, I see there in your text about 25% of FAQ. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: J..D and BloodyFace

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I was referring to the ORIGINAL game and after, they were corruption based and it still exists in the background, I mentioned the game and even linked a copy at one of your request a while back. RIC was a corruption game, too. Same model, manipulate mom and sis and profit from the stream. While it is not talked about, he still works on a site every night and generates income, with a system error. If he works on the game in his room, clicking on the computer, it is a separate system from the going to bed one and it starts with new earnings (from $1 while bed may be $600).
As I said, I talked with Boom many times years ago. Your direction is different, but the mechanics are still there and some of us have memories of all the incarnations and what isn't being discussed but still present. The cameras are there and the site is still there, no misinformation.
I may not have read every post here and missed things, I just thought as you list in the hints all LI's, if the nurse isn't there then why is the niece? Logic thought path there. Some things are my thoughts based on what I see in the game, and not assumptions of your intent. I'm not here to misrepresent your path, just observing and hypothesizing.

While I cannot say what was originally there the "site" he was working on was patreon for as long as I've been playing. Going by of memory and going by the current state of the game may lead to two different conclusions especially on a game that was redone.

"he still works on a site every night and generates income, with a system error clicking on the computer, it is a separate system from the going to bed one and it starts with new earnings (from $1 while bed may be $600)."

The money is added loosely based on patreon. Working on the computer every day adds a x amount of dollars in pledgers to your daily revenue. Unlike patreon it only goes up, is directly tied to the amount of hours you put in, and is daily not monthly. At the end of the day he "works" but basically he really just collects his daily earnings.

at the top left is his balance, or how much money he actually has, and his income, or how much he makes a day. When he works on his computer his income goes up by $1 for 1 hour work to $10 for 4 hours work. every new day his balance goes up by the current income.

"Some things are my thoughts based on what I see in the game, and not assumptions of your intent."

What you see and what you "see" can be two deferent things. Expectations of what we expect coming from what we have seen prier can skewer prospective.

Reactions: J..D and BloodyFace

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Sweet Affection v0.9.6
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/sweet.affection/game folder.
Copy the rpa files to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

archive.rpa (7.02Gb) (ex 0.8.9)
Mega

archive2.rpa (1.99Gb) (0.8.9-->0.9.5)
Mega

v0.9.6 APK
Special Instructions:

You MUST have the archive.rpa AND archive2.rpa in the correct folder. if you have 0.8.9 archive.rpa there's no need to download it again.
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.9.6

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017

While I cannot say what was originally there the "site" he was working on was patreon for as long as I've been playing. Going by of memory and going by the current state of the game may lead to two different conclusions especially on a game that was redone.

"he still works on a site every night and generates income, with a system error clicking on the computer, it is a separate system from the going to bed one and it starts with new earnings (from $1 while bed may be $600)."

The money is added loosely based on patreon. Working on the computer every day adds a x amount of dollars in pledgers to your daily revenue. Unlike patreon it only goes up, is directly tied to the amount of hours you put in, and is daily not monthly. At the end of the day he "works" but basically he really just collects his daily earnings.

at the top left is his balance, or how much money he actually has, and his income, or how much he makes a day. When he works on his computer his income goes up by $1 for 1 hour work to $10 for 4 hours work. every new day his balance goes up by the current income.

"Some things are my thoughts based on what I see in the game, and not assumptions of your intent."

What you see and what you "see" can be two deferent things. Expectations of what we expect coming from what we have seen prier can skewer prospective.
OK, the money seems have gotten confused. My nightly go to sleep money is separate from intentionally clicking on his computer and selecting the Patreon symbol. If you use the computer it starts from scratch. If you go back a week later and use it again it will only show that amount, not this sleep auto amount.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
BloodyFace The issue I had was loading a save made during the mom/sis level 7 event. (all other characters were played out at this point) Script change?
Not that I know off.
Even the oldest saves, when the game had another name are still working.
OK, the money seems have gotten confused. My nightly go to sleep money is separate from intentionally clicking on his computer and selecting the Patreon symbol. If you use the computer it starts from scratch. If you go back a week later and use it again it will only show that amount, not this sleep auto amount.
You have "Income" and the money in your bank account.
When MC works on his computer, you add a set amount of income, depending on the hours spent at the computer.
That "Income" gets added to the bank account every night MC goes to sleep.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Not that I know off.
Even the oldest saves, when the game had another name are still working.

You have "Income" and the money in your bank account.
When MC works on his computer, you add a set amount of income, depending on the hours spent at the computer.
That "Income" gets added to the bank account every night MC goes to sleep.
That wasn't clear, as it grew in and of itself on the computer. Really, paying attention to useless money is not forefront.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I tried randomly about 30 different saves across probably 7-8 levels and any save worked.
BloodyFace The issue I had was loading a save made during the mom/sis level 7 event. (all other characters were played out at this point) Script change?
I do remember that there was an issue in the past when people save during a scene that had specific requirements to start (Like the Level up or Cosplay/Lingerie).

Then update the game through patches and then reload that save.
It doesn't happen all the time, but I do remember somebody telling me this through DM a little while ago.
Not sure what the issue could be though.

But, I'm noting it down on my to-do list.
Thank you both. :)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I do remember that there was an issue in the past when people save during a scene that had specific requirements to start (Like the Level up or Cosplay/Lingerie).

Then update the game through patches and then reload that save.
It doesn't happen all the time, but I do remember somebody telling me this through DM a little while ago.
Not sure what the issue could be though.

But, I'm noting it down on my to-do list.
Thank you both. :)
Probably one of those one in million situation. Had it with another game. Super stable saves too. But I managed to find a place where you shouldn't save. It was in a VN. You could save probably in any other place, but not there.
I remember what my profesor said: When you have to test new software, give it to someone who don't know anything about software. He will find it. He give it usually to his 13 year daughter... She once entered a letter instead of number and managed to "kill" everything... Cannot remember what he teaches, I think computer databases...

Last edited:
Reactions: joblo9394 and J..D

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.9.7
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.7 May
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.9.7 (In development):

Tier 3 - May 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- June 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - June 14th

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
How can I get outdated posts in f95zone? Can anyone enlighten me? I need the update only versions as I can not afford downloading the entire game again.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Got a little bit confused, So the total is about 9.5 GB on Android? How big is the game? How long is the actual gameplay?
Length of gameplay depends if you pursue all girls. It's important to know that mom, sis and granny are only character you have to play, all other characters are optional.
I'm not sure about android gameplay, I have it, but I haven't install it on it. I think there is a LQ (low quality) option for android. Don't worry, you will not see a difference on 6" screen. But you already downloaded 10 Gb variant.
Length... Few days... If you go for all girls... And if you manage to play 24/7... ;) If you go only for mandatory girls, probably 1/3 shorter. If you play normal and read all text (this game is very text heavy), It could be done in few weeks. Happy gaming!

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyFace
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes