VN Ren'Py Onhold Sweet Family [v0.1] [Pantsu]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Better still just say fuck Patreon and make it blood-related incest by default like they should have done to start with (which is what 97% of incest fans want anyway, not the poor-substitute fake stepshit, hell even blood-related aunts and cousins are considered "poor man's incest"), far simpler. Only a moron gives money to anyone on Patreon these days anyway, unless they like supporting censorship. And no not even 2nd cousins are safe on Patreon when stepcest isn't, it's in their shitty TOS.
No shit buddy. I'm well aware that paypal/CC company boomers screech over imaginary incest and such. They get mad over this but allow borderline bestiality and scat though. Absolutely braindead. Why are you getting mad at me for anyhow? You trying to blame me for it? :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: FuhQ314

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Wait for an update :love: :love: (y) (y)
More often than not On Hold is just a pit stop to Abandoned, so that tag change will probably be what earns it a repost in another year or so. The Engrish is kinda cringe anyway, so much so I didn't even try to replay it (I didn't get to fuck my sister first go at it like in the preview).

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes