Others Abandoned Sweet Home [v1b] [Longfellow Earl]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
EXCELLENT! WB Longfellow! Can someone post the files (mac & pc) in a non-Rar format though? lulz. ;)

Hi everyone,
sorry again for the delay but the last day was the proof that I couldn't meet the deadline, I had irl obligations that I couldn't avoid, I'm not going to be able to buy a new graphic card so I prefer to stop this game, I'm both sad and happy, sad because even though it doesn't show there's a huge amount of work in this game and happy because I won't be frustrated all the time, I think I want to do too much without having the material capacity to do it. ... as a gamer I like to see women dressed differently every day, unique environment etc... that's what I tried to do but it's too much for my little graphic card, and so I thought I should make a little game, sweet home is a too big game, in da club is a big game, so I think I'll make a simple game, I'll take sasha as the main female character and once it's completely finished I'll post it here

about "sweet home v2" this version was supposed to be an addition to the previous version, it's a small update where I tried to add a different way
I didn't make a gallery to save time and I didn't make an "f95" version since I didn't get any feedback on this version ;) here it is

thank you for supporting me, I hope you'll try the next games I release
take care of yourself and your loved ones ;)
Hi everyone,
sorry again for the delay but the last day was the proof that I couldn't meet the deadline, I had irl obligations that I couldn't avoid, I'm not going to be able to buy a new graphic card so I prefer to stop this game, I'm both sad and happy, sad because even though it doesn't show there's a huge amount of work in this game and happy because I won't be frustrated all the time, I think I want to do too much without having the material capacity to do it. ... as a gamer I like to see women dressed differently every day, unique environment etc... that's what I tried to do but it's too much for my little graphic card, and so I thought I should make a little game, sweet home is a too big game, in da club is a big game, so I think I'll make a simple game, I'll take sasha as the main female character and once it's completely finished I'll post it here

about "sweet home v2" this version was supposed to be an addition to the previous version, it's a small update where I tried to add a different way
I didn't make a gallery to save time and I didn't make an "f95" version since I didn't get any feedback on this version ;) here it is

thank you for supporting me, I hope you'll try the next games I release
take care of yourself and your loved ones ;)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
sucks all the download links are dead and the game isnt even that old wtf theres games out here from 2016 and 2017 and most links work for them...was looking forward to trying this game out sounded interesting ...ahh well is there any other games that are like it?inbox me if need be itherway thanks in advance all peace!!

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
SweetHome-1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes