Others Abandoned Sweet Home [v1b] [Longfellow Earl]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Oct 9, 2017
To disable the music just press the "m" key.
Alt+enter to go to windows mode.
If you want to specify the resolution, you have to modify the config.ini file and specify your resolution. I set mine to 3840x2100.

or

Edit the config.ini file and copy/paste this in and save (change the resolution to what you want before saving):

FILE = "Sweet Home-V1-Win.vis"
#
# FULLSCREEN = {yes|no}
# yes - starts the game in fullscreen
# no - starts the game in a window
FULLSCREEN = no
#
# RESOLUTION = {Auto|Desktop|Game}
# Auto - wide-screen support is activated if a wide-screen display is detected
# Desktop - current desktop resolution is used when game is started in full screen mode
# Game - game is initialized with the resolution specified in the game
RESOLUTION = 1920x1080
#
# INTRO = {yes|no}
# yes - Show the intro movie on start-up
# no - Don't show the intro movie
#
# LANGUAGE = {German|English|...}
#
# LOGLEVEL = {Info|Warning|Error}
LOGLEVEL = info

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is there a fix for the god awful text speed?? Am I missing something because waiting awhile for each line of text is just fucking annoying. Infact...the text doesn't appear to progress at all. I click on a girl...first line of text pops up and then its stuck like that...scene and all. I have to hit esc to get out of the scene...missing everything . Starting a new game seems to have fixed my issue

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
is "adoptive" a crucial part of the storyline or are we just sayin' that until a patch comes out?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Can't progress sasha in the locker room...no mater what I do....when I tell her to lie on the bench she refuses.

Reactions: RedBone
Jul 6, 2018
Quote from longfellow earl

Feedback

Hello everyone, 7 hours that the game is posted and already extremely negative feedback, in fact for me it's the worst thing that can be said about my game...
apparently my game is racist...
i'm a white man and i hate racism, homophobia and sexism! i don't give a fuck about skin color, sexuality or religion, on earth there are good people and bad people, that's all
I've tried a lot of games and the same question kept coming up over and over again, why can't I choose my skin color?
Complexity can be? there are a lot of games that work very well, and if a hillbilly like me can make a game like this, a guy who earns 10 000 dollars a month can do it too!
on the f95 zone forum a person accuses me of "blackface" which is horrible for me, I didn't care about the physical appearance of the main character thinking that the most important thing was to be able to identify himself during the sexual scenes.
the fact of doing two versions is long, the choice to change only the skin color is just simpler than changing the whole morph
The worst part is, I thought to myself, "if your game works, other creators will make the effort to create content that lets you choose the skin color."

finally I don't know if I'm going to keep the "Ebony" version which apparently is also a racist term, or if I'm going to change the morph of the character to correspond more to a man of African origin... maybe the people who assume these things haven't read my posts on this page, I don't know, anyway I'd like your opinion on the subject please

and I want to apologize if anyone was insulted, I thought I was doing the right thing, but apparently not...
Unfortunately the situation going on in the world or mainly the US has become extremely fragile. Racial tension is high and anything racially diverse even when your intentions are good will leave you open to some kind of criticism. People are either going to hate your game or love it. You can't please everyone. Don't get frustrated when you get negative feedback and try not to respond to that negative feedback because that will just provoke that person to continue to piss you off. At that point they will know they got under your skin. Just do what you enjoy and if someone doesn't like what you've created then they can just shit in a hat and pull it over there ears.

Reactions: str8up and Skarag

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
HOW TO FUCK THE SISTER IN THE UNIVERSITY LOCKER?

COMMENT FAIRE POUR BAISSER LA SOEUR AU VESTIAIRE DE L'UNIVERSITÉ ?

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
this should be put on main screen, or at lest let people know there is a help system
I copied it from the longfellow patreon page. I reported the post. In a few hours, possibly a moderator / uploader will post to the OP.

DEV posted the changes in v1a one day after releasing the update. So the uploader didn't have the information about what changed.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
What's the deal with the animated scenes acting like they're stuck and surprisingly unsticking after like 5 minutes of clicking? Also I had the scene with the MC and his stepsister on the bus completely locking up and had to exit the game!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Can't progress sasha in the locker room...no mater what I do....when I tell her to lie on the bench she refuses.
Kiss her, compliment, kiss, and tell her to lie on the bench....if that don't work, when you have the options to grab her by her waist, grab her ass, you will fail, and the game fix himself. (i have to do this)

• Angry
Reactions: migor and VossJck
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes