Others Abandoned Sweet Home [v1b] [Longfellow Earl]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Kiss her, compliment, kiss, and tell her to lie on the bench....if that don't work, when you have the options to grab her by her waist, grab her ass, you will fail, and the game fix himself. (i have to do this)
worked...I had to do it all over because it got stuck in a loop and wouldn't progress even in that order

Reactions: AlexTorch

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry I tried to play it but first it is a terrible sandbox where there is only bad navigation. You cant save anything if the telephone is not visible. Getting told try again is very annoying. The graphics are very stiff and robotic. No dont like it.

aresdantes

May 23, 2019
on the first page of his pateon

In game key :
hint : H
skip video : double click left
windows mode : alt+enter
mute background music : M
unmute background music : U
skip dialogues : enter
skip event : escape

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I noped this one after I found out it doesn't control as much like RenPy as I'd like, or have an intuitive way to go windowed or have the usual preferences menu available from the main menu.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
2gb for v1 .. v1a? whats in it? is it a v99 in secret? i mean its CG as tagged & not animated too !

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
A good game.
some people complain about bugs but here it went well.
I managed to play without problems
more Sasha please :love:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
on the first page of his pateon

In game key :
hint : H
skip video : double click left
windows mode : alt+enter
mute background music : M
unmute background music : U
skip dialogues : enter
skip event : escape
Only H and esc works on my windows system. I hate full screen.

Jun 14, 2020
not likely according to his patreon post. v2 appears to be free on patreon for anyone looking to get it
"Not likely" is a bit of an understatement, I mean he literally said and .

Buuuut he also said "[...] sweet home is a too big game, in da club is a big game, so I think I'll make a simple game, I'll take sasha as the main female character and once it's completely finished I'll post it here [...]" in his "Last Update" post so uhhh yeah ...

Right hand to the right temple,
Crazygamer43 Abandoned (or Completed? :unsure:) tag (plus maybe update the links for v2?) and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Can someone please share version 2 of the game?
has not yet been launched on this forum.
it could be on the Nopy server or something other than mega.
I always have problems downloading on mega :(

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019

Hi everyone,
sorry again for the delay but the last day was the proof that I couldn't meet the deadline, I had irl obligations that I couldn't avoid, I'm not going to be able to buy a new graphic card so I prefer to stop this game, I'm both sad and happy, sad because even though it doesn't show there's a huge amount of work in this game and happy because I won't be frustrated all the time, I think I want to do too much without having the material capacity to do it. ... as a gamer I like to see women dressed differently every day, unique environment etc... that's what I tried to do but it's too much for my little graphic card, and so I thought I should make a little game, sweet home is a too big game, in da club is a big game, so I think I'll make a simple game, I'll take sasha as the main female character and once it's completely finished I'll post it here

about "sweet home v2" this version was supposed to be an addition to the previous version, it's a small update where I tried to add a different way
I didn't make a gallery to save time and I didn't make an "f95" version since I didn't get any feedback on this version ;) here it is

thank you for supporting me, I hope you'll try the next games I release
take care of yourself and your loved ones ;)
Hi everyone,
sorry again for the delay but the last day was the proof that I couldn't meet the deadline, I had irl obligations that I couldn't avoid, I'm not going to be able to buy a new graphic card so I prefer to stop this game, I'm both sad and happy, sad because even though it doesn't show there's a huge amount of work in this game and happy because I won't be frustrated all the time, I think I want to do too much without having the material capacity to do it. ... as a gamer I like to see women dressed differently every day, unique environment etc... that's what I tried to do but it's too much for my little graphic card, and so I thought I should make a little game, sweet home is a too big game, in da club is a big game, so I think I'll make a simple game, I'll take sasha as the main female character and once it's completely finished I'll post it here

about "sweet home v2" this version was supposed to be an addition to the previous version, it's a small update where I tried to add a different way
I didn't make a gallery to save time and I didn't make an "f95" version since I didn't get any feedback on this version ;) here it is

thank you for supporting me, I hope you'll try the next games I release
take care of yourself and your loved ones ;)

Reactions: Calyps0
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes