Others Abandoned Sweet Home [v1b] [Longfellow Earl]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
May 14, 2020
I can't find any audio settings in this version of the game. There is only: language, save, load :confused:
And this goddamn music gets on my nerves :mad:
oh hmm ok disable sound via volume control in taskbar using volume mixer? thats what i do for anything i dont wanna hear music etc on

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
oh hmm ok disable sound via volume control in taskbar using volume mixer? thats what i do for anything i dont wanna hear music etc on
Yeah, and when you want to turn off the game or the web browser, just press the Power button on the computer case.
Somehow 99.99% of games provide such a complicated feature, so why not expect it from the remaining 0.01%?

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
It won't run on my Mac. Needs a non RAR format. There is no workaround like there is with RenP'y, just saying.

Right now, if you are running a Mac, I would suggest this is a waste of bandwidth unless there is a fix.

enter00

Jul 22, 2020
I tried to play it, but was so annoyed I quit after a few minutes. Maybe it's to much to ask, but i would really love to turn off the music in some kind of menu. I would like to name the mc myself and also, why does his "mom" not recognize him after he's gone for only 3 years? It's not like the mc had developed a heavy meth habit or some shit that changed his face right?
There is even more that I don't like about this game. Little things, but too much to write right now. All in all, I won't recommend the game at all at this point...

I'm willing to give it another try in a few months but I don't have much hope for it.

Reactions: Melted

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
How????
Sweet Home.jpg
Are that someone who now's to edit VS-files this game have???? Some program a can use.... Thanks

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
I can click everywhere impossible to go further
i have that problem too it is freeze game in that scene.

For ddeveloper:
I know english isn't your native language, but remember She = Her He = His

If you want window mode use alt + enter or change in configfile.

Somebody say that Renpy is better for VN,I'm agree that.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Great renders and if it wasnt for the broken english the story seems pretty good as well. If dev fixes language and switches engine to Renpy then it'll be a good competitor with big titles.

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
same, guess its broken.
Yep, same here...A few things to fix IMHO:

- A menu where you can adjust volume or turn music off.
- Multiple layers of the same song start in almost every sex scene.
- English needs a fix.
- It would be nice having a "to do list" or a built in WT.
- If you want to catch "Family fans", go with it all the way or plan a patch, this thing you've done here isn't going to help you that much with this audience.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
where is the incest in the game?
why can't I play in windowed mode?
this game is good but needs a better option menu

Reactions: Paprika

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
This needs work cause is confusing. Im skipping scenes trying to move them forward. Models look good, at least they are different Animation kind of sucks but works well. Everything is kind of easy. Reminds me of willy D

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes