Others Abandoned Sweet Home [v1b] [Longfellow Earl]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
D

Deleted member 1816167

i just came here to make a Alabama joke only to find out this thread is filled with them

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
Good morning.
So, some considerations:
1) Dialogues too fast and "automatic" without the possibility of stopping them to read them better
2) formed too small dialogues
3) automatic advance of the scenes
4) not excellent graphics
5) inability to take screenshots without the dialogs below
This title? For me it's no.
Too bad, the MC dual race idea was good (although I would have put it as an initial menu option instead of having two separate games.)

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
Who gets offended about race apart from snowflakes. The more pressing issue is how do you speed up the dialogue without waiting for the story to advance by itself??

RMo

Sep 3, 2017
Good morning.
So, some considerations:
1) Dialogues too fast and "automatic" without the possibility of stopping them to read them better
2) formed too small dialogues
3) automatic advance of the scenes
4) not excellent graphics
5) inability to take screenshots without the dialogs below
This title? For me it's no.
Too bad, the MC dual race idea was good (although I would have put it as an initial menu option instead of having two separate games.)
I was thinking that the dialogue is way too slow, and you have to wait for it. So, tuneable dialogue speed would be useful. I'm unfamiliar with the engine but the game is currently unplayable - keys do weird stuff (like popping out into a map mid-conversation), you can't skip one line forward at a time and it feels clunky. Pity, because there was enough in the intro to pique my interest.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I was thinking that the dialogue is way too slow, and you have to wait for it. So, tuneable dialogue speed would be useful. I'm unfamiliar with the engine but the game is currently unplayable - keys do weird stuff (like popping out into a map mid-conversation), you can't skip one line forward at a time and it feels clunky. Pity, because there was enough in the intro to pique my interest.
I felt like i could go make Lunch and come back, i would still be talking to that same person. I hit ESC key a bunch of times just to guess what i had to do next.
[/QUOTE]
to slow too...really boring
Omg YES! Slow and boring. They might want to change the Engine they use before they release another chapter, just not to RPGM :ROFLMAO:
Edit - Also some other color besides white for locations to goto in town might be helpful.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The text speed is the worst part of this. I do like the models he uses...thats what will keep me coming back. The renders aren't the greatest but the girls are gorgeous....I'm torn between sasha and Lili. :love:
Hope this continues and he adds some control to the text speed.

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I had the choice between forcing the display of the text (current choice) or allowing the display by a left click, the problem was that by clicking, if the next sentence was too short there was not enough time to read it, I will add manually in waiting time on the sentences too short on the next version, to make it skipable, I remind you that the game is free and that many questions asked here have answers on my patreon... like why the game is so heavy ... in any case thanks to all those who have tried this game, do not forget that it's just a demo...

I hope you'll test the next update which will represent the real gameplay of the game ;)

Reactions: zecon

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hey what happened?
They took out the black and white thing.
They took out th Michael Jackson patch so to speak.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The text speed is the worst part of this. I do like the models he uses...thats what will keep me coming back. The renders aren't the greatest but the girls are gorgeous....I'm torn between sasha and Lili. :love:
Hope this continues and he adds some control to the text speed.
Go to preference or settings and fix the speed.
It's not the game, it's you.
You still living in the 20th century.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Go to preference or settings and fix the speed.
It's not the game, it's you.
You still living in the 20th century.
yeah if only there was a "preference" or "settings" to change the text speed. So unless there is an invisible button some where in game that I'm missing then the problem is the game, not me.

Bashar

Feb 11, 2018
download this
you have to install the runtime package
I have downloaded all the necessary programs and do not think there is any problem.
And now there is another message that appears when you start playing the game

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I have downloaded all the necessary programs and do not think there is any problem.
does other english software run under your system? if not use this
maybe you need an local emulator because your system is in an arabic language, this one
then make an english profile, after that right click nad chose the english profile

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
does other english software run under your system? if not use this
maybe you need an local emulator because your system is in an arabic language, this one
then make an english profile, after that right click nad chose the english profile
the game as made in visionaire studio if that helps

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that's pretty racist :LOL:. Biracial people exist. Me and my mom are black while my dad and both my siblings are white.

Black face MC? Oh no this game is gonna get canceled...
By home?
Those whiners trying to make themselves rich by suing anybody saying the N word?
They should sue themselves since they do it in every sentence.

Reactions: Nospamwss
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes