Others Abandoned Sweet Home [v1b] [Longfellow Earl]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
You should try to compress the images, 2 GB for a first release is just too much and obviously it will exponentially increase with updates which will kinda make it unplayable if the size becomes too large.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Ok thx , i have learned two things today , one of them is the incest exist even with no blood filiation

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
so no incest game for us? maybe make an incest patch or mod for those who want incest please?
I probably have problem with patreon if the current version is considered has incest , and i cant do a real incest version for the ebony version , cause the family white...

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
I probably have problem with patreon if the current version is considered has incest , and i cant do a real incest version for the ebony version , cause the family white...
You're going to offend lots of players here including me who like and prefer games with incest. Just use a patch and be done with it.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
as for patreon change the explenation off the game to he comes home to live with his new roommates and change the relations ingame to roommates (persons who live in the house) and landlady/landlord (person who owns the house and lives in it).

then make an incest patch which can be applyed by the user which changes the relatons back.
another option is to let the user choose the relations.

as for the black skinned version, just make the women also black skinned.
another option is to make the dark skinend version the adoptive version with the incest patch so you do not have to change the skin color of the women.

but do not give up on this game, we are here to help (y)

Reactions: Hyped

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
as for patreon change the explenation off the game to he comes home to live with his new roommates and change the relations ingame to roommates (persons who live in the house) and landlady/landlord (person who owns the house and lives in it).

then make an incest patch which can be applyed by the user which changes the relatons back.
another option is to let the user choose the relations.

I can do this

as for the black skinned version, just make the women also black skinned.
another option is to make the dark skinend version the adoptive version with the incest patch so you do not have to change the skin color of the women.

I cant do this , i make the error with the player i m not make the error with family

but do not give up on this game, we are here to help (y)

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
It will corrected in the next versions like other problem, different head morph for ebony version , corrected skin of iris and sasha, better render quality

Reactions: JohnJG

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
It will corrected in the next versions like other problem, different head morph for ebony version , corrected skin of iris and sasha, better render quality
okay if you make an incest patch many of us would be happy, so wish you the best and use this forum as source if you have question about incest patches or other things. do not gibe up, i see you have a kind soul :D(y)

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
i kinda enjoyed the dev's previous game called Magic Sean as well, until it was abandoned. The model for the female lead was tanned and really something to salivate over.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
The dark man is AGAIN! a white man dark coloured.
No afro look , just Blackface.
Zwarte Piet , that's what they call such a character over here.

Quit that idea , it's ridiculous.
imo

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes