I prefer to play in a window
but I liked the game
incest patch would be nice :)
And skipable dialogues would be nice.
But honestly: Window-Mode is definitely needed - I´ve got a wife

Reactions: rafa30

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Problems: It is poorly optimized. There are no preferences for adjusting the volume of the music. It does not allow to decide the relations between the protagonist and the women.

Despite this, I will be watching to see how it evolves.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
While I do play games in full screen sometimes I need to go into window mode like in this case to mute my speakers to get rid of that damn music. Which I could not do and also it is good to have the text box there so that the words do not blind into the background so much. I deleted this game sorry I tried to use the esc key which opens it up so I can switch screen modes and it kicked me out of where we was sitting down to talk. Also it is always a good idea to allow the player to name their characters, while nate can be used as the default name.

Jun 14, 2020
The models are alright and I like the girls tatas, but the facial expressions and overall postures could use some work. I also think during the massage for Sheryl, you alternate between having your boner sticking out of the waistband and not having a hard-on. Speaking of alternating between things, after you've massaged Sheryl, you change back into your usual getup with those boots.

I see good potential for some steamy, lewd scenes but why is there no option to choose anything, not even the MCs name? Are options planned for the player? E.g. in the forest, when you meet uhh blonde chick, you could give the player the option to act like he’s Iris’ personal trainer or act like he’s her boyfriend.

But the biggest question I have is what are the advantages of using this engine over RenPy? Like, my first experience went something like this:

OK we're in fullscreen and music I'd associate with videos of cute kittens plays. Alright, lets see if we find any hairy pussies in this one aand there's no option to turn down music but eh lets just hit start. Alrighty I'm apparently called Nate and I can't advance dialogue. Huh, let me just hit ESC to get to the main me- aaaand I skipped the dialogue and now I'm in the main hall. OK, nothing lights up when you hover over it no wait it's the cursor that changes color! Lemme just check the left door and oh a pool table and left again and heeello there.

OK lets save before trying to talk to her and uhh clicking this save slot here does nothing, do I ahh you have to click save and it saves the game to the save slot you've selected although it doesn't get highlighted as selected, OK! Huh, the ESC key does nothing so I guess I'll click on that red cross up top and boom I get a glimpse of Iris' backside. This short flash of whatever scene qualifies as "kind of the last thing that happened" comes up anytime you load the game.

Sooo ...
You can't skip through dialogue, when Sheryl said "She's so fat!" when she saw the MCs dick when he took a piss, I noticed you can't go back in the dialogue either and if you hit ESC during the nap-time scene with Sheryl, your phone disappears and you can't even get back to the main menu, so whenever you want to go back to an option, you have to wait until you can pull up your phone and reload an earlier save.

Hell I just loaded back into my last save and my phone already dissapeared so I can't go back to the main menu or load.

This engine alone is going to be a hard no from me man.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The download of the game "Sweet Home" is totally free
but if you like it you can support me, thank you ;)

Sweet Home V1 Download Links:
Windows :
Mac :
Game not tested on Mac!
Next update : towards the 10/05/2020

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
GOD! Well, it's impossible to play !!! Everything is very slow! inhibited! make games on [REN'PY] or at least on [Unity]

sorry for google translation ...

Reactions: HansDampf788
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes