• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95main.png
Overview:
You peacefully lived with your family in the Seigoka neighborhood. One day your parents suddenly disappeared. They left you a great legacy. You don't need to work even for a day to live the rest of your life. But being only a kid, it meant nothing to you. You are adopted by your neighbor Tondas. Time has passed, and you are an adult now. Try to discover the mystery of your parent's disappearance; while doing so, it doesn't hurt to take revenge for what was done to you while you were young and naive. Does it?

More Info:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-03
Release Date: 2024-03-03
Developer: RhodiumRho - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned Tags:

Dev Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android*:

*This official port/version is released by the developer.

1111.jpg v5-220a1.png 3.png v5-2831.png 4.png 6.png

Last edited:

Rhodium&Rho

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2022
I'd prefer romance, no forced harem, netori and incest. Incest is just a bonus as Kxire said. And if adding in lesbian/bi, hopefully it's optional. Oh and small boobs would be awesome. :devilish: Am a huge fan of the itty bitty titty committee. :D
We are planning to make this project as interactive as possible. Player will have choices to avoid scenes that's not up for his/her taste. Also the story will evolve depending on your choices. and about itty bitty titty, you are not alone mate :) Game is at it's first release atm. Future builds will involve many things.

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Reading the overview i suppose, english is not your main language as some sentences are very harsh. Looking at this " But being only a kid, it was meaning nothing to you. "
Hopefully it's better in the game. I don't mind some small things in the text, even misspellings and so, but the worse it is the more i get out of the story and am not able to enjoy it.
Other than that, keep up the good work and good luck with the game.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
How would it be if future tags were labeled OP? Then you wouldn't have to answer a million times. At the same time, you could also put things that will never come into play, such as NTR, sharing, swinging, etc. In these matters, a longer list is always better than a short one.

When you're a new dev, hopefully you avoid the landmines of new devs. Like skippable and avoidable are completely different things. With certain fetishes, such as NTR, femdom, sharing, MMF, etc., skipping is not an option. At that time, the crap is still happening in the background and it's the same as if it were happening right in front of your eyes. So it should be set to avoidable so that it doesn't even happen in the background if the player wants to avoid that fetish.

Another thing new devs do is they think players like the same things they like. In other words, give the player the option to choose like with fetishes. No fetish is for everyone.

One of the most common mistakes in the Harem game is that there are other men in the game who come into contact with women. This will drive away NTR haters and harem players. A very small number of players remain. A harem game doesn't happen if there are other men with women in it. In a harem game, no one has sex with women but the MC. And Harem does not automatically mean that there must be lesbians in the game either. On the contrary.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Unless all the builles from his past decide to become teachers at the school he's at i dont see how he can get revenge

unless he plans on doing/corrupting their kids

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Unless all the builles from his past decide to become teachers at the school he's at i dont see how he can get revenge

That was my question too, but (and I'm guessing here) it would seem that the concept is that you, the MC, being super smart, basically rushed through another Academy, and you are now the teacher of the previous Academy where the bullies are still studying. Like the Academy is a Highs School / University kind of deal.

If not, it wouldn't make any sense at all.

And I'm basing this on this menu picture, because you can see that all the girls introduced in the prologue are here and with student uniform.
1661538046637.png

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
How would it be if future tags were labeled OP? Then you wouldn't have to answer a million times. At the same time, you could also put things that will never come into play, such as NTR, sharing, swinging, etc. In these matters, a longer list is always better than a short one.

When you're a new dev, hopefully you avoid the landmines of new devs. Like skippable and avoidable are completely different things. With certain fetishes, such as NTR, femdom, sharing, MMF, etc., skipping is not an option. At that time, the crap is still happening in the background and it's the same as if it were happening right in front of your eyes. So it should be set to avoidable so that it doesn't even happen in the background if the player wants to avoid that fetish.

Another thing new devs do is they think players like the same things they like. In other words, give the player the option to choose like with fetishes. No fetish is for everyone.

One of the most common mistakes in the Harem game is that there are other men in the game who come into contact with women. This will drive away NTR haters and harem players. A very small number of players remain. A harem game doesn't happen if there are other men with women in it. In a harem game, no one has sex with women but the MC. And Harem does not automatically mean that there must be lesbians in the game either. On the contrary.
Exactly, I prefer a game to be shorter, since I can actually "avoid" unwanted content like (Netorare, sharing, public).
In fact I prefer that it doesn't have any, or that it is minimal. But if the game is really good in story which I hope we can have a route these things don't happen.

Rhodium69420

Jul 23, 2021

MC is very smart thanks to his family's secret legacy. So he jumped couple of years ahead in school and yeah, the mc is their teacher.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes