3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Not a bad start, but kind of short so far. Grammar could use some work, but you can still understand all of the sentences.
Not sure where the story is going (how are we going to take revenge), but good luck dev on the project.

Reactions: Rhodium&Rho

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Hi dev, I didn't want to say anything about the 0.0.1 being so horrible but now seeing such a huge improvement the remorse is gone. So, it looks like it's heading in the right direction. I guess it's something that happens with demos but anyway really liked everything that changed and got fixed, including the flashbacks that now feel a lot more pulished.
Storytelling in general got decent too

Thanks for sharing

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sweet Revenge [v0.05] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 625mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I am here just because of some of the future tags, like sharing and ntr, so I'll download it in future updates.

Reactions: Nessiah

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
My first impression of this game was good. But looking at the planned tags, one can doubt the future of the game.
I understand why people are turning down this game already, but I'm not so quick to judge so early in development.
I hope planned tags actually avoidable. Don't just close your eyes and skip the scene as if nothing is happening where it really is.

As for tags themself.
It's weird to see NTR/sharing in revenge story game. I don't understand what is the point of adding trap, futa/trans either.
Of all the tags, one confused me the most, Sci-fi. Were this come from??? It doesn't sound like that kind of story. And there are many more tags to be added. I bet people can't wait to see what else get added to the mix. :whistle::coffee:

So, I came to the conclusion that Dev tries very hard to please different groups of people by mixing genres. Also it make content too spread. While one group gets a lot, another just gets scraps, no one wants that.
Can't wait to see fantasy, superpower tags why not throw them in the pot too... better yet, let's add furry into the mix to attract even more people. :KEK:

Whatever the future of this game, I wish the Dev good luck in this endeavor.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
So you get revenge by getting cucked? the fuck? Are you hoping they get some STDs from all that fucking or whats the plan there, wheres the revenge lmaoo. Props to the dev for being honest at least because I never would have guessed those planned tags from the overview

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
cool game. can you make the dick look better? the model you are using now looks too weird

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Very short intro so far

Will we be able to pick and choose on wich girl we wanna take revenge on

Or are we stuck on the hero/revenge path

But yeah for a 0.2 it felt pretty short

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes