3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This game is mostly decent, but there are a handful of design choices that severely hinder it, especially in the later portion of the game.
First and foremost, if this is a harem game, it is downright stupid to keep making the player choose between scenes with LIs. You are literally just punishing the player for no reason.

Second, there is no point to cutting to black between renders so often, especially during H-scenes. A fade to black should only be used when transitioning from one scene to another, not within the same scene. For example, when the MC goes to Penny's office the morning after saving Himiko, he opens the office door and then the game fades to black and he is sitting next to Penny. Why?

Finally, every time there's a shot transition within a scene, it takes way too long for the text to change even with max text speed. This forces the player to constantly double click otherwise the play time of the game will almost double. I don't need to get carpal tunnel just so I don't have my time wasted.

As an aside, I recognize that this is moreso a matter of taste than an objective criticism, but everything involving George and Electra's goons was egregiously obnoxious; total filler.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes