3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Interesting update. No sexy stuff happened. But some story progress. Going to hope MCs AI is some cute Android or something, Since its going that AI way.
I find it amusing that some characters think hes a nice guy, but we can play him a s real deviant that betrays that. under his surface :) Things like the kidnap incident

Wanted to tell George, thats a you problem not mine.
I feel bad MC got detected by AI already... but that happens when snooping around carelessly. But I cant really remember the AI moments, so Ill need to replay it sooner or later.

Can someone explain the trap tag? To avoid it of course >_>
From what I remember, theres a boy who thinks hes a girl. Eveyone just treats him like a girl, he changes in the girls change room after all /shrugs. Id tell him to gtf into the boys changing rooms but whatever /shrugs. He get bullied by the group of "bad" girls, and MC comes to his rescue. I think I skipped the content too, so I cant say what it actually is. Probably not much as the story still feels in its early phase.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoblinLover01

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Looks solid. Appreciate giving players the options to encouter or avoid certain kinks. Which adds a lot of value to it, especially for those who want multiple LIs to be able to have different types of characters part of that.

Props to the dev (if they're even reading ofc, lol).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sweet Revenge [v0.08] [RhodiumRho]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Dec 29, 2023
Hey! Dev, I wanted to say something about your game, but I always forgot.
I wanted to say your game's really suits to be a kinetic novel, it's a shame we can closed any lis route, I played your game more than 3 times from the start, but I haven't found anything ugly about any of lis, they are all perfect, accept for Ashley of course.:p
That's all I wanted to say.
And thank you for this master piece, this VN is one of the visual novel where mc is pretty cool and strong, I like powerful mc, but it's so rare to found also so rare in HS2 visual novels.
Edit:-oh and one more thing what I said is not a suggestion from me, it's a compliment or praise.

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
Are the students the same age as the mc? The academy used to be a highschool and the mc's default age is 20.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.09

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 891 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes