3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
We are planning to make this project as interactive as possible. Player will have choices to avoid scenes that's not up for his/her taste. Also the story will evolve depending on your choices. and about itty bitty titty, you are not alone mate :) Game is at it's first release atm. Future builds will involve many things.
Well interesting that you write that it is possible to avoid scenes that you do not want and I have barely started playing your game and already at the beginning I have two forced scenes at which I have no choice at all to avoid them but only "skip" option and I mean specifically first scene with stepsiser and also scene with principal of the school where MC is supposed to work. Both of these scenes are impossible to avoid in any way so MC is forced to engage in both of these sexual acts, and the only option we have for these scenes is to "skip" them meaning we can not watch these scenes but they still take place in the game.
So to be honest I don't think you really understand meaning of terms like "avoid" and "skip" and they are two completely different concepts because if we have option to "avoid" something it means that this something thanks to our choice in game does not take place and "skip" only means that we can only skip watching this scene but it still takes place in the game.

So my advice is that if you're really saying that a player in your game has a choice and can avoid scenes or characters they don't want to engage with then you should actually change those types of scenes because unfortunately for now there's currently no way to avoid them and they are forced on the player.
And to be honest in my opinion it also misses concept of your game which if I understand correctly should gives MC opportunity to take revenge on those who treated him badly in the past, so if MC is to have such possibility then he should actually have possibility to decide with whom he want engage sexually in the game and in what a way and at the moment these forced scenes unfortunately show us that MC probably hasn't changed much since he was bullied by almost everyone around since he still can't say no and does everything others tell him without any objection from him, which is rather not very consistent with what we can see and read at the very beginning of the game where we get information that MC was away from home during his studies and during that time he changed a lot so he completely changed his physical appearance and gained self confidence.

Rhodium&Rho

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2022
Well interesting that you write that it is possible to avoid scenes that you do not want and I have barely started playing your game and already at the beginning I have two forced scenes at which I have no choice at all to avoid them but only "skip" option and I mean specifically first scene with stepsiser and also scene with principal of the school where MC is supposed to work. Both of these scenes are impossible to avoid in any way so MC is forced to engage in both of these sexual acts, and the only option we have for these scenes is to "skip" them meaning we can not watch these scenes but they still take place in the game.
So to be honest I don't think you really understand meaning of terms like "avoid" and "skip" and they are two completely different concepts because if we have option to "avoid" something it means that this something thanks to our choice in game does not take place and "skip" only means that we can only skip watching this scene but it still takes place in the game.

So my advice is that if you're really saying that a player in your game has a choice and can avoid scenes or characters they don't want to engage with then you should actually change those types of scenes because unfortunately for now there's currently no way to avoid them and they are forced on the player.
And to be honest in my opinion it also misses concept of your game which if I understand correctly should gives MC opportunity to take revenge on those who treated him badly in the past, so if MC is to have such possibility then he should actually have possibility to decide with whom he want engage sexually in the game and in what a way and at the moment these forced scenes unfortunately show us that MC probably hasn't changed much since he was bullied by almost everyone around since he still can't say no and does everything others tell him without any objection from him, which is rather not very consistent with what we can see and read at the very beginning of the game where we get information that MC was away from home during his studies and during that time he changed a lot so he completely changed his physical appearance and gained self confidence.
First of all, thank you for the detailed review. You can be sure that we are aware of the "skip" and "avoid" features. If you read our changelog, you can see that we have already mentioned that these scenes are skippable but not avoidable (until now ^-^). Our project is still in development, and we are not only going to improve the game going forward but also work on early update features. In this update, we managed to address forced scenes from earlier versions of the game. You might want to try it after the 0.06 public release if that's the case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I found the game to be enjoyable. Not mind blowing but it did keep me entertained. The plot isnt super serious, the set up is really not believable but w/e, I still enjoyed going through it. Sci fi tag intrigues me for the future.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Sweet Revenge [v0.05] Unofficial Android Port

- 625mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hey Ghost'' . New update is out! Thanks!

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Think there's a continuity error at the start of the latest update. MC gets a ride to the school from Reiko, who says she'll pick him up after work, but then he gives Lyra a ride home on his bike. His bike should still be at home.

Rhodium&Rho

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2022
Think there's a continuity error at the start of the latest update. MC gets a ride to the school from Reiko, who says she'll pick him up after work, but then he gives Lyra a ride home on his bike. His bike should still be at home.
Actually, it was written in the story about how it ended up at the school but somehow that story line is lost at the current build. We will fix it at the next update. Thank you for the information!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I will say, that belly to back suplex MC does on Larry, it was the second best I've seen all year, even better than Brock Lesnar's. The best belly to back though was Jennifer Lawrence, mostly because she was naked in No Hard Feelings doing it. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So played it and well its an interesting game. Im all for revenge stories..

Some points
-I choose the the strict (not open mind) option, then the next day he was talking about giving Lyra a lesser punishment than the rest ??? Why?, punishment should be equality.
- Whys he so bent on this QT ? He only found out about them cause they had bought the school, then just from that information alone, he thinks they took his parents? His parents either abandoned him, got murdered or got Isekkia'd.
- Whys he so bent now he can find them through QT after its been many many years. The trails so cold.

I didnt like Eva (I'd rail her into her place if given the chance) , but the other characters seemed alright and horny. Im curious to why Penny wanted to fuck him from the get go. Gave him the job and fucked on the same day. Feels like theres some history between them, even if its one sided.

Its enjoyable so I\d like to see more.

Last edited:

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I must say, the game have this kind of magic that make me want to play more, even if milfs are weirdly thirsty for MC and the MC feel inconsistent in some situation. Also, future tags seems interesting, really looking forward how they will turn out (and hopefully some more will be added).

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SweetRevenge-0.08
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Planned tags has been added.
Planned Tags:
Okay you've added planed tags ,
What about the previously asked questions
Ntr/sharing/swinging..?
Because you said tags might change...
I assume if you are added this it's also avoidable like all other tags you mentioned right?

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes