Nov 20, 2017
Trap content... yummy
Nice start but i get like 2 fps in the animations, cpu goes to 100% :ROFLMAO:

Rhodium&Rho

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2022
Trap content... yummy
Nice start but i get like 2 fps in the animations, cpu goes to 100% :ROFLMAO:
Maybe using 8k video formats was a mistake:D. Jokes aside, sorry about your problem. We will try to find a better way to make videos/animations.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SweetRevenge-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
ok so i played through the initial prologue..and damn, this revenge whatever it may be, will be sweet as can be.. starting with cummin on Asuka's face when she says, don't cum on my face..let the games begin bitches..

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
regarding trap characters if you avoid the trap content does that mean the characters become a female character instead? or is it simple avoid the character and that it?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
ok well..that was boring as fuck. what kind of revenge game is this? spanking? seriously? yawn.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Loli(avoidable),Incest(Avoidable),Pregnancy(Avoidable),Sharing(Avoidable),Futa/Trans(Avoidable),Flat Chest(Avoidable),Romance(Avoidable),Harem(Avoidable),Sci-fi. (tags might change while writing down our story.)
I just played the update and wanted to give some feedback. I don't know if this is a joke because something like Romance sounds really vanilla and not a kink. I can't imagine why a Flat Chest would upset someone unless it is tied into the trap or loli in which case avoiding them would do the same thing but I guess better safe than sorry. The rest are definitely fetishes that some people might want to avoid.

Avoidable is an inaccurate and confusing term which is generally not used here. It should be either optional or skippable. Optional and skippable are two entirely different things and the difference is really important to many people. If it is optional then your choice makes it never happen and if you skip it then it still happened but the MC didn't see it and the player knows it still happened. This will still upset some players if they don't like that kink. If you are really trying to broaden your base then be clear which one you are doing and fix your game appropriately. I personally will not play a game that skips instead of making things optional.

I've paid attention at every scene that had "skip" in it. What you are telling people by saying "skip" is that it still happens. It looks like choosing "skip" just takes you to the end of the scene. If some cases it is written well enough that you don't notice and it seems like it was optional but in others it looks really wonky and strange. In those cases it is better to have a few more renders and/or different dialog as a bridge to make it feel natural. The common way is to create two different paths so that it feels like your choice actually made a difference. I am guessing that doing the way you have been is to save making additional renders but it really doesn't work that well.

It is obvious that you are not a native English speaker. The most glaring and repeated mistake is calling the head of the school the "Manager". A school could is run by a Principal, Dean or Headmaster (Headmistress in this case). There are a few other titles out there but definitely not a "Manager". Maybe it has a different meaning in your country. Also, even though the translation is understandable, if you are trying to appeal to an English speaking audience then you should get a native English speaker to make a large amount of corrections. It would add greatly to the appeal of your game.

I am enjoying your game even though the premise is absurd because you have written it in a way that is consistent and therefore plausible in the world you have created. If you clean it up I would consider subbing to you because it looks like it has a lot of potential and could be fun to play. As it stands now I can't take it seriously enough to put my money into it.

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I just played the update and wanted to give some feedback. I don't know if this is a joke because something like Romance sounds really vanilla and not a kink. I can't imagine why a Flat Chest would upset someone unless it is tied into the trap or loli in which case avoiding them would do the same thing but I guess better safe than sorry. The rest are definitely fetishes that some people might want to avoid.

Avoidable is an inaccurate and confusing term which is generally not used here. It should be either optional or skippable. Optional and skippable are two entirely different things and the difference is really important to many people. If it is optional then your choice makes it never happen and if you skip it then it still happened but the MC didn't see it and the player knows it still happened. This will still upset some players if they don't like that kink. If you are really trying to broaden your base then be clear which one you are doing and fix your game appropriately. I personally will not play a game that skips instead of making things optional.

I've paid attention at every scene that had "skip" in it. What you are telling people by saying "skip" is that it still happens. It looks like choosing "skip" just takes you to the end of the scene. If some cases it is written well enough that you don't notice and it seems like it was optional but in others it looks really wonky and strange. In those cases it is better to have a few more renders and/or different dialog as a bridge to make it feel natural. The common way is to create two different paths so that it feels like your choice actually made a difference. I am guessing that doing the way you have been is to save making additional renders but it really doesn't work that well.

It is obvious that you are not a native English speaker. The most glaring and repeated mistake is calling the head of the school the "Manager". A school could is run by a Principal, Dean or Headmaster (Headmistress in this case). There are a few other titles out there but definitely not a "Manager". Maybe it has a different meaning in your country. Also, even though the translation is understandable, if you are trying to appeal to an English speaking audience then you should get a native English speaker to make a large amount of corrections. It would add greatly to the appeal of your game.

I am enjoying your game even though the premise is absurd because you have written it in a way that is consistent and therefore plausible in the world you have created. If you clean it up I would consider subbing to you because it looks like it has a lot of potential and could be fun to play. As it stands now I can't take it seriously enough to put my money into it.
you are absoultly right the is nothing avoidable so far just some scenes get skipped and they still happen and are talked about later so it just dosnt make a bit of sense it seems to get a bit better in the newest update (trap char) but the first scenes with the step sister or the headmistress are just forced scenes you can decide not to watch

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I've noticed quite a few Renpy games here seem to have virus trouble.
I haven't in awhile, but have had multiple instances with an ipatch being reported as one.
And when I go and look at it, see that most are just a simple text file.
No idea what MS Defenders problem is with Renpy.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes