3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
them future tags tho...

Why df am I seeing cuck like shit in a revenge harem game? If I were you dev I would pull the plug on adding any swinging cuck bs to this game.

You would only piss off harem fans.

pick one and go with it, don't do this surprise ntr swing shit.

It don't fit at all unless you make one of the bullies slut herself on a dark path or something then yea it can work but so far them planned tags are scary.
Just an FYI - There is another game that showed a future love interest having sex with someone who was not the MC, and the world did not collapse. Him seeing her cheat on her husband was how he was able to corrupt her and make her part of his harem.

While I agree that it is bound to trigger a few harem purists, I'd say let the Dev make the game he wants to make. Maybe just not give it a harem tag?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Just an FYI - There is another game that showed a future love interest having sex with someone who was not the MC, and the world did not collapse. Him seeing her cheat on her husband was how he was able to corrupt her and make her part of his harem.

While I agree that it is bound to trigger a few harem purists, I'd say let the Dev make the game he wants to make. Maybe just not give it a harem tag?
you mean the game i didn't want to touch with a tenfoot-pole, yeah i remember that.

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
I really hope the dev doesn't listen to the comments on this thread. It's getting ridiculous when people start acting like entitled 16 year olds (maybe they are) and bully devs because they are not making the perfect game for them, FOR FREE.

You dont't like a certain tag? Sure, say it, but you have no right of calling anything garbage because of it. You feel like a certain tag doesn't fit with the story? By all means, go ahead and give your opinion on why, but please be more eloquent than "cuck shit no fit in my harem game :cry: "

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I really hope the dev doesn't listen to the comments on this thread. It's getting ridiculous when people start acting like entitled 16 year olds (maybe they are) and bully devs because they are not making the perfect game for them, FOR FREE.

You dont't like a certain tag? Sure, say it, but you have no right of calling anything garbage because of it. You feel like a certain tag doesn't fit with the story? By all means, go ahead and give your opinion on why, but please be more eloquent than "cuck shit no fit in my harem game :cry: "
The dev has a patron, they want to get paid for this, they should make something people want to spend money on.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Still very little content, but looks promising (y) Please add more animations with moans during action :)

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
You still put "[0.0.2]" instead of 0.0.3 in the title,you might confuse people,cuz I thought it was just some fix or a beta ver.

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
The dev has a patron, they want to get paid for this, they should make something people want to spend money on.
Everything has an audience. If you don't enjoy the content someone is making, no one is forcing you to pay for it or play/watch it.

If you don't like seafood you don't go to a seafood restaurant and complain about the food. It's common sense.

stressbuster69

Sep 9, 2022
My first impression of this game was good. But looking at the planned tags, one can doubt the future of the game.
I understand why people are turning down this game already, but I'm not so quick to judge so early in development.
I hope planned tags actually avoidable. Don't just close your eyes and skip the scene as if nothing is happening where it really is.

As for tags themself.
It's weird to see NTR/sharing in revenge story game. I don't understand what is the point of adding trap, futa/trans either.
Of all the tags, one confused me the most, Sci-fi. Were this come from??? It doesn't sound like that kind of story. And there are many more tags to be added. I bet people can't wait to see what else get added to the mix. :whistle::coffee:

So, I came to the conclusion that Dev tries very hard to please different groups of people by mixing genres. Also it make content too spread. While one group gets a lot, another just gets scraps, no one wants that.
Can't wait to see fantasy, superpower tags why not throw them in the pot too... better yet, let's add furry into the mix to attract even more people. :KEK:

Whatever the future of this game, I wish the Dev good luck in this endeavor.
I mean if the game is still good and stuff that certain people might not like is optional, I don't see what is the problem.

As to "what is the point of adding trap, futa/trans...". Does there have to be a specific reason to have them? Some people like them. I understand when you talk about problems with mixing different genre but sexual preference doesn't really require a completely different premise to exist. If multiple characters exist, it makes perfect sense to add an optional fetish character that certain audience may like.

XXVupscales

Aug 17, 2021
We are planning to make this project as interactive as possible. Player will have choices to avoid scenes that's not up for his/her taste. Also the story will evolve depending on your choices. and about itty bitty titty, you are not alone mate :) Game is at it's first release atm. Future builds will involve many things.
Is everything with the stepsis goin to be forced on you?

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Any femdom content for the future also f95 need to correct their femdom/ female domination tags updated since i see many games with fem dom tag but have no fem dom content.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I almost quit in the beginning because of the flashback scene as I thought that it was going to be a total waste of time. It was completely beyond my comprehension that the antagonist characters could still be around years later but I started reading the forums and went back to continue. A lot of the premises and sexual intereractions are farfetched but still enjoyable. The only problem is the English. It is a better translation than most games writen by a non-English speaker but is still wonky and the game would be greatly improved if someone did a proper translation but at least I could understand most of it. As long as all fetishes are by choice only I will definitely check out the next version to see where this going.

Reactions: Famescua
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes