• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Sweet Roll [v1.0 LE] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Same dev just changed his name and game title it was marked abandoned It's posted in "Yes we are" post from back in January.

Smt66

Jan 23, 2019
I don't think Slonique will complete this game. There are many games in his past that he could not complete.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
People crap all over Slonique for being Slonique.
Seems his reputation brought that down on them.

Ratings on this site mean diddly squat.
And as you said yourself getting a 5 star rating is easy. So how bad you gotta mess up to get a 2.5 star rating consistently?

Sloniques previous completed game, received more updates over the 2 years before completion than almost no other game on this site.
Most games update monthly and I question what a dev can actually do in less time. Given I've played blossoming love and truthfully, not much in 2.5 years.

Every time a new update came, people would go; he never complete, it get abandoned, yada yada yada.
Generally unless you're a dev God out there ppl will complain no matter what. But his track record is less than 50/50 skewed toward abandoned so they aren't exactly having high expectations.

If a creator keep trudge on and make content (not necessary the content you like, but still) not caring about level monetizing they get, I would claim they more dedicated than someone who abandon and give up due to lack of pledges and support. At least they come across as making whatever they want to for their own reasons and not due to how much support they get from month, to month. Creators picking up old projects is nothing new either.
So doing a bit of research, Slonique is from a country that writes in Cyrillic. Moscow only charges 92USD monthly for decent living. his lowest point paid 600 bucks a month. I doubt he's "trudging" anywhere.

And yes they pick up old projects, much to the hatred of the playerbase. The dreaded remake/remaster has never been a welcome one. And it would mean something if he actually just picked up an abandoned title, but he renamed it so that he can resell it.

Reactions: Lokitox8

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Seems his reputation brought that down on them.

And as you said yourself getting a 5 star rating is easy. So how bad you gotta mess up to get a 2.5 star rating consistently?

Most games update monthly and I question what a dev can actually do in less time. Given I've played blossoming love and truthfully, not much in 2.5 years.

Generally unless you're a dev God out there ppl will complain no matter what. But his track record is less than 50/50 skewed toward abandoned so they aren't exactly having high expectations.

So doing a bit of research, Slonique is from a country that writes in Cyrillic. Moscow only charges 92USD monthly for decent living. his lowest point paid 600 bucks a month. I doubt he's "trudging" anywhere.

And yes they pick up old projects, much to the hatred of the playerbase. The dreaded remake/remaster has never been a welcome one. And it would mean something if he actually just picked up an abandoned title, but he renamed it so that he can resell it.
If reviews on this site had actually been actual reviews and not ranging from someone take a dump on the creator, to drop a few lines of this "good" or "bad" without any context.. ratings might possible been worth something. Just look at the single review on this thread. It's not even an actual review of the game itself.

No, most games doesn't update monthly. Some does, but it's not a norm to do so.

Just because you live in a part of the world where cost of living is less, doesn't mean much. If their only agenda was to get rich of their work why would they settle for less? There is enough creators around that pimp themselves like a boss.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Not saying the game is good or bad.. just making an observation. I've never been awakened.. then stood up not realizing I was naked and sporting a woody.

I've been asleep and had the covers snatched off of me.. BUT still grabbed them before they were pulled out of reach.. when you are about to be exposed the adrenaline kicks in... JUST as hard as your Woody is.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Sweet Roll [v0.3 LE]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sweet Roll [v0.3 LE]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Sweet Roll [v0.1 LE]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sweet Roll [v0.1 LE]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario8080

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
If reviews on this site had actually been actual reviews and not ranging from someone take a dump on the creator, to drop a few lines of this "good" or "bad" without any context.. ratings might possible been worth something. Just look at the single review on this thread. It's not even an actual review of the game itself.

No, most games doesn't update monthly. Some does, but it's not a norm to do so.

Just because you live in a part of the world where cost of living is less, doesn't mean much. If their only agenda was to get rich of their work why would they settle for less? There is enough creators around that pimp themselves like a boss.
Stop dick riding. If you have something concrete to say in the defense of the dev or this game then say it and move on. Cuz right now you're just complaining about negative opinions of the dev, which are perfectly understandable. Pretty much everyone on this site expects any Slonique (TeamOfOne) game to be dropped because of their track record. It's normal for people to be upset that this dev is making money off of abandoning game after game. No amount of words is going to change that. Peoples view of Slonique isn't going to change until Slonique rebuilds good faith with actions.

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
Stop dick riding. If you have something concrete to say in the defense of the dev or this game then say it and move on. Cuz right now you're just complaining about negative opinions of the dev, which are perfectly understandable. Pretty much everyone on this site expects any Slonique (TeamOfOne) game to be dropped because of their track record. It's normal for people to be upset that this dev is making money off of abandoning game after game. No amount of words is going to change that. Peoples view of Slonique isn't going to change until Slonique rebuilds good faith with actions.
Shit... Slonique has another one out using.... The MILF model of this game. The guy is a lazy fucking turd that hopes to scam a few patrons before he disappears for 6 months or so and comes out with a cookie cutter with a different title. Probably the only Dev that pops up here that plagiarizes himself.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Why should I need to defend him? The two last games spawning 2+ years got completed, what he done speak for itself.

Do you get off on paining things black? Your drum got a beat up sound...

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
This looks familiar, makes me wonder if Slonique had a little chat with the previous devs, or is he both?? I'd like not to think he's appropriating Abandoned games.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote