• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Sweet Roll [v1.0 LE] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Wow, a Slonique fan here.

This looks familiar, makes me wonder if Slonique had a little chat with the previous devs, or is he both?? I'd like not to think he's appropriating Abandoned games.
Slonique is TeamofOne, we've known it since Yes, We Are came out, all the signs were there from the start because Slonique isn't clever enough to manage to pass themselves off as a totally different developer.

Slonique's track record

Completed: 4
Abandoned: 6
Currently developing: 2

This is just based on the tag alone. Completed could be questionable. But definately not a great track record to have.
And the completed for those four should be in quotation marks.

Yup, we all pretty much called that.

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
"Yes we are", and i think it's the same guy re-releasing.
This is corect the name orginal, and sure this going the same way. Abonned. dont load it after he finish the other games to. to many he started and than nothing more only take money.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Is there absolutely any difference between this and "Yes, We Are"? I downloaded the other one.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
It was me, I stole the sweet roll.

gonna steal this one too... yarrr pirate forum.

I like the big titty milf, if he/ they just give me some good penetration scenes, a bunch of positions and a creampie or two before they abandon it or a vocal minority of supporters demands he ruin it. I'll rewrite the damn thing to fit myself like I did On My Own (which was the best game this idiot made... and he abandoned it).

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Joker-Banne.jpg
Sweet Roll [v1.0 LE] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: If you are having a Jenny error in Chapter 4, download again.

Download: - - ANDROID

Android Port Made by Ghost''
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
There is much talk in here about things stolen, yet have you considered or given credit to those games which use characters from other games. Most of which are shared on F95 freely under assets.
Does anyone know the amount of time and effort that goes into making these 3d visions of loveliness (aka adult females just to clarify). Or the time that is set away from the art board in developing the story.
I have not researched this character or seen if it's assets are available currently on F95, but if I remember correctly, think one can find on the forum or on another free forum that shares free assets of this game which the original was abandoned. And thus being the character and said game was abandoned can we not conclude this as an attempt to salvage said game or give life back to it.
Thanks for your time in reading my post.
And as always if you enjoy the work and the effort of your devs and artist please support them. Thanks again.

Reactions: larryjameson69

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Which file I should be working on to make this game an incest game? it's definitely not "script.py".. anyone can help?

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well it seems only to be the same bedroom scene as the other mentioned games above in almost exact detail. not even the dialog seems changed once the script patch is available it will be identical. So maybe ya I could agree with most regarding there statements regarding this game.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote