VN Ren'Py Completed Sweet Roll [v1.0 LE] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Funny, people on fire in that thread for it being Slonique. And then people in this thread says Slonique stole it from that game. Consider Patreon's stance on incest stuff, trying to release something under another Patreon to avoid some heath could be a thing.
We'll see if this one makes it past update 4 since that was when Yes, We Are was abandoned

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I will bet anybody that this will be the last update of this "Game" this is just a rename of "Yes We Are" which is a pretty lame title just like Sweet Roll. :cautious: this is where(yes we are) stopped :confused:

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
Somebody pleas update the incest patch, I got to chap 3 and the mc is calling "friend" again!!!

same request!

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Sweet Roll [v0.3 LE] + JokerLeader WT Mod + Incest Patch(Changed the dialogue "friend" to "mom" and "son")

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
Very direct and with only two characters and no distractions so that we can concentrate on the MC and his lady! A good game that goes straight to the core for a change :)
I hope there will be many chapters where they both enjoy and explore their sexuality!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
it seems that my incest mod work for the current version 0.3 from the older game Yes We Are.I attach you the incest mod for that.Ignore that the zip is called for the game Yes We are update 4.It is basicly the same game and i´m to lazy to rename the zip file

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Unofficial incest Patch I made

It just changes the text friend to mom or son whenever appropriate and changes that one line mentioning the MCs parents
does this need to be updated?
the files seem to indicate it is only for 0.1 and 0.2

Reactions: mofonistik
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote