• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Sweet Roll [v1.0 LE] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
There is much talk in here about things stolen, yet have you considered or given credit to those games which use characters from other games. Most of which are shared on F95 freely under assets.
Does anyone know the amount of time and effort that goes into making these 3d visions of loveliness (aka adult females just to clarify). Or the time that is set away from the art board in developing the story.
I have not researched this character or seen if it's assets are available currently on F95, but if I remember correctly, think one can find on the forum or on another free forum that shares free assets of this game which the original was abandoned. And thus being the character and said game was abandoned can we not conclude this as an attempt to salvage said game or give life back to it.
Thanks for your time in reading my post.
And as always if you enjoy the work and the effort of your devs and artist please support them. Thanks again.
Uhh, it isn't stole... you can't stole from yourself, you only cheating people, nothing more...

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Hyy Guys
Here Is My Android port of This Game with JokerLeader Mod

Find My Other Ports Here

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I didn't think about it before but Sweet Roll sounds like the nickname of some twink prostitute.
It's the nickname for the cock of the mc.

2023, you can play it under the name "They called him horse" and two years later "Monster Boobs meet's Airgun".

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Unofficial incest Patch I made

It just changes the text friend to mom or son whenever appropriate and changes that one line mentioning the MCs parents
Need to change it a little more, mc calls her Samantha!!!

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Unofficial incest Patch I made

It just changes the text friend to mom or son whenever appropriate and changes that one line mentioning the MCs parents
This wont work with the walkthrough mod because they are the same files. Any way you two could get together and make the walkthough and incest work together?

Doesn't matter much since the game is over in 5 min.

Reactions: bob danio
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote