Mar 17, 2021
Thank you very much!!!
An extra scene with Lady O. will be added in the next version. :sneaky:

In Athena's second phase, there are different defeat scenes: whether you lose by knockout or by the smell of armpits or feet.

PS: Did you find Blanche and Selene? They contain more foot-fetish scenes.
If you have any other suggestions/criticisms don't hesitate to write to me! I'm happy to receive them so that I can improve the game.
Good to know about the different defeat scenes. As far as Selene and Blanche, I found a sniffing scene while she was sleeping and a findom scene with Blanche. Are there more? To my recollection, each of them loop back around after that.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Good to know about the different defeat scenes. As far as Selene and Blanche, I found a sniffing scene while she was sleeping and a findom scene with Blanche. Are there more? To my recollection, each of them loop back around after that.
how do i unlock selene's scenes
For selene, interact with the crystal ball three times then talk to her and there will be a foot-rub scene.

For blanche, after you have done her tasks, she will sit on the sofa, take the keys she left on the wall by the desk and enter the left wing of the mansion, after which return to talk to her.

I'll have to write a guide and fix a few things.

Reactions: ItzSpc

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but many of these situations seem like they should lead to a "Bad Ending". I kind of wish you would finish a girls story before starting a new one, but do any of these scenarios have a "Bad End" planned?

Reactions: dr4gonfly

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but many of these situations seem like they should lead to a "Bad Ending". I kind of wish you would finish a girls story before starting a new one, but do any of these scenarios have a "Bad End" planned?
No, at the moment there are no real "bad endings". Before finishing a character I wanted to add a few, so as to diversify.
Then, in the last poll on Patreon Cassandra won, and not the "finish old characters" option, so...

Anyway, Cassandra will be the first character to have "bad endings" but not in the next version, the one after that, because Cassandra will have much more content than Selene and Blanche, so it will take more time.

Mar 17, 2021
For selene, interact with the crystal ball three times then talk to her and there will be a foot-rub scene.

For blanche, after you have done her tasks, she will sit on the sofa, take the keys she left on the wall by the desk and enter the left wing of the mansion, after which return to talk to her.

I'll have to write a guide and fix a few things.
I must have gotten the scenes; unfortunately, I can't return to it. The crystal ball now says "Not Implemented," and if I want anything from Blanche, I have to pay 250.

I have yet to lose by feet to Athena, so looking forward to that one.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes