Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Need help. Meet Aunt, she told me about dinner... now what? I have no idea what to do. Every time I go home it tells me not dinner time yet. How do you pass time or what to do next?

Bastod

Sep 13, 2017
the developer(s) should seriously consider switching to renpy and hiring someone who knows english.
artwork is kinda meh, proportions seems good but faces are ugly.
story, not great either.
Too much stuff needs improving, no wonder they don't have any supporters

Reactions: HansDampf788

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Ok so on the one hand the bug prevents you from getting to see any real scenes, just when I was finally resigning myself to the games weird map navigation. On the other hand, games like this usually end the first build right before anything actually happens anyway, and then never get updated. It's entirely possible we're not actually seeing a bug, but the EoC... Hope this gets updated, and hope his patrons give him some feedback about how multiple save slots are cool and the map as implemented is garbo.

GiuGiu

Aug 23, 2017
I got self lock in game without save file system. It destroyed the mood, I won't even reset and start all over again...

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Right now this game is not player friendly. It does not matter what genre your into or type of gameplay you prefer, this game is not fun at all.
Not to mention, you can't fap to this art. They don't even look attractive.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Patreon update, looks like he's finally gonna fix shit:

Version 0.15 will be released before Christmas
some bugs fix and new characters and missions.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Ugh, save didn't seem to carry over to the updated version. I really don't want to restart from the beginning. There are too many times in this game, where you just wander the fuck around town with nothing to do. I've never seen a game that was so desperately in need of a button for passing time.

Edit: Don't even bother playing v0.15.

Somehow, the game is more unstable than v0.10, and while the game doesn't crash on Sunday like that version did, it literally ends in the exact same place, except instead of a black screen, it says that this version is over, and then it deletes your save file. Also, almost all of the choices are in Portuguese, and if you choose not to follow the Aunt, it screws up the game's event progression, and makes you go through her story on the following day, which pushes back the day counter, and generally just wastes your time. A lot of the dialog seems screwed up and cut short, too.

There's supposed to be 3 new characters, but I only noticed one: a co-worker at your Uncle's business, and she only has a handful of lines. If you played v0.10, your literally missing nothing here. I'm pretty disappointed. I was looking forward to seeing past that black screen we were all stuck on, but that was just the end of the game, where the developer just didn't program a "Version End" screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: treeoflife123

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I'm trying to figure out if this has incest. Since I see in the image Aunt Ana.
It doesn't. Sex with an aunt or niece is not incest!

I got self lock in game without save file system. It destroyed the mood, I won't even reset and start all over again...
Ehm, I accidentally entered something wrong when I entered my name. Closed the game, reopened ... and you cannot change it! Also, it is impossible to find any saved file (Windows). There's no registry change either.

Game engine is... ?
Godot.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
the developer(s) should seriously consider switching to renpy and hiring someone who knows english.
Well NO and YES.

Renpy doesn't support on screen character movement. For that you use RPG Maker.
And I guess this game is in Spanglish. (EDIT: Portuguese, it seems)

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes