Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone have a workaround for the mac version not opening after unzipping? It claims a "file is missing". This is both in our OP link and an patreon issue.

TYVM.

User-Name

Dec 6, 2018
won't open for me at all from any of the PC downloads, constantly comes up with an error. Any help?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I had hopes after seeing the preview art at first release and I know we're trying to cut it slack hoping it gets better but, sooner or later we gotta start reviewing this thing and it's not giving me great hope there will be a lot of stars involved when that happens. Maybe that will change, giving it another month or two won't hurt, but seen enough games crumple fast now, there's some yellow flags here. Hope they get addressed sooner than later.

Last edited:

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Here is the download links for the v0.18

Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Gyz,I am stuck & don't know what to do.
SO,I was suppose to go to the job with Uncle on the game.I woke up in the morning & couldn't find any hint about what to do or what to click or where to go.
Anyone plz let me know what to do Capture.PNG

SicFran

May 7, 2017
UI needs some work. How do you save? Can you even?
Is there any way how to highlight items that can be interacted? I dont feel the passion to click every inch of screen to see if something happens.

also getting the same error and warn as above.

Art look passable so far, but I got stuck on sunday evening, so.....

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
If you are in need of finding the SAVE file: %APPDATA%\Godot\app_userdata
You will find folders there for the individual versions.

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
Is the game supposed to end with the aunt drunk in my bed? It displays end of 0.17 and game quits

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes