PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
i expect that this kind of art will be the most like by people. (how to pronounce that). "PUSH! Publication" can't wait to see your future content. this is gonna be my watch list

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Any other update or recent announcement regarding this? Or I'm just guessing "in development".

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Any other update or recent announcement regarding this? Or I'm just guessing "in development".
The developers updated the Kickstart in March. It got Kickstarted, looks like animated scenes will be included in the game. Also heading to Steam (Demo and full game) eventually.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
The developers updated the Kickstart in March. It got Kickstarted, looks like animated scenes will be included in the game. Also heading to Steam (Demo and full game) eventually.

Oh sweet, I see thanks for answering. Well hopefully the full game comes here in a few months from now. That leaves me a bit more at ease, thanks!

Reactions: junior20000

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So I just checked how this was going and it seems they made a very recent post on the 13th, by the title it seems they are still working (and I'm guessing finishing the CG's) and from the title probably they'll add it to Steam whenever they are fully finished with it. If anyone here is a backer, could share the info on it, just for the sake of knowing what else they have in store for the game.

Reactions: ejmuerte

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So it seems that besides knowing already the game being funded (sadly a bit too short and close to the 5 Extra CG Stretch Goal though) that aside it seems that on the Updates tab of their Kickstarter page they also showed working on more CG's 3/4 going by the also as well as working on the Animations (I'm also guessing of the same CG's for the H-Scenes) and it was posted back on July 19th, uh so if anyone here is a backer or similar if they showed anything interesting could share it here with us in the thread? Other than that, looking by the different tier of backers the game should be released around September, at least going by the backers's delivery of the game and goods and such.

Reactions: redghost14
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes