EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MBZ1_v.png

Overview:
Ishihara Kasumi is a Japanese Student attending as a freshman at an australian College. She wanted to study in this college ever since she heard that her favorite swimmer, zoe kaplan, is also studying there. Dying to join the swimming club, she manages to pass the selection test and cant wait to train with her idol. However, kasumi soons finds out that all that litters is not gold.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-23
Release Date: 2022-01-23
Developer: PUSH! Publication - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Other Games: Break! The Rematch Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android(demo): - - -

BV0qtw.jpg ePFSLk.jpg MLZuQh.jpg TsWYCE.jpg 1642947329977.png 1642947346023.png 1642947367173.png 1642947381006.png 1642947402470.png 1642947424756.png

Last edited by a moderator:

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Does she find out that her idol is just the boy's swim team cumdump and to get closer to her she turns into a public use meat toilet?

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Does she find out that her idol is just the boy's swim team cumdump and to get closer to her she turns into a public use meat toilet?
Would like an answer too. If this is just another "turn into a slut corruption" game i'll pass.

Edit: A pass for me.

Playing as the main character, you will be conquering each of these beautiful girls from their respective clubs. Get to indulge yourself with the girls on dark theme play from Blackmail to sex slave. Your ultimate Highschool Sex Fantasy!
From Kickstarter

Last edited:

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
Would like an answer too. If this is just another "turn into a slut corruption" game i'll pass.

Edit: A pass for me.

From Kickstarter
That quote from their Kickstarter is describing their previous game, this one has a female MC. But the content is probably going to be pretty similar anyways. If you play the demo, the two big scenes setting up the tone of the game are
1. The MC accidently seeing her idol being coerced into sucking the cock of their coach in the locker room if she wants him to keep putting in a good word for her with professional teams/keep her as the lead player.
2. The MC spying on the scummy dude she met earlier, overhearing him talking to his friends on the phone about how he thought the MC looked like a total slut and how they should gangbang her, slapping him, then him swearing he'll get revenge on her whatever it takes.

So yeah, the game probably isn't going to be your cup of tea.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Nice looking flotation devices...
thanks for the share...

Slattee

Jun 12, 2020
Still a demo so, not gonna play it but I'm liking what I see so far, I often get too disappointed in short games ;(

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes