GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Art looks good, is there gameplay or is this antoher VN in unity that should be in renpy?

My guess is the latter. I don't get the need to develop VNs like this in Unity when Ren'py is so much more stable (and easier to rip assets from).

lollol852111

Jan 31, 2022
Anyone knows what the difference is between the standard version and the Deluxe version?
From the Kickstarter FAQ;
"Deluxe Edition backers will have access to all the original H-CGs, plus the custom CG scenes created in collaboration with the highest backers. Deluxe edition will also include additional content, such as more CGs, narrative, and unreleased/removed director cut's content. All Deluxe Edition backers will get the game 10 days earlier as well."

Reactions: Grievous Angels

Grievous Angels

Jan 23, 2018
From the Kickstarter FAQ;
"Deluxe Edition backers will have access to all the original H-CGs, plus the custom CG scenes created in collaboration with the highest backers. Deluxe edition will also include additional content, such as more CGs, narrative, and unreleased/removed director cut's content. All Deluxe Edition backers will get the game 10 days earlier as well."
Ahh I see, cheers mate.

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
Did they ever finished making the android port or is it still only? Game is slow on winlator so can't emulate it. Last resort would extracting the text from the game read it.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes