• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
Right now it's kinetic VN with single route cause all other routes blocked intentionally or by the bug.
... No it isn't? The other routes have scores by choices and you might still fall into the same one depending, but there's five I think endings.

It's a standard short VN I dunno what all the hoopla is about, lmao

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
No it isn't? The other routes have scores by choices and you might still fall into the same one depending, but there's five I think endings.
They don't works, the game just stop to continue if you pick another route, but you can still rollback or load the other save. It's weird actually and perhaps it's just version here or their logic doing something wrong. I don't know why they didn't used renpy which more stable engine.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
They don't works, the game just stop to continue if you pick another route, but you can still rollback or load the other save. It's weird actually and perhaps it's just version here or their logic doing something wrong. I don't know why they didn't used renpy which more stable engine.
I had no problems going through all the routes.

Also for those who think they got all the routes but are still missing stuff in the gallery, watch the extra scenes and the missing spots will be filled it.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
I had no problems going through all the routes.
When I don't have idea why it's happening on my side and as we can see in reviews on side of some other players as well. Game really simple from technical side and I don't think it's should be something with hardware/software related on player side but who knows.

kelmentina

Dec 14, 2021
Thanks, but that now instantly kills my interest. Art looks great though, so I'll probably wait for a Hitomi.ia gallery to be completed. Also, OP should probably update the thread with the VN tag.
It isn't locked to a single route, that statement is blatantly false. I've unlocked 3 endings myself, there may be more, but I can't be sure.

When I don't have idea why it's happening on my side and as we can see in reviews on side of some other players as well. Game really simple from technical side and I don't think it's should be something with hardware/software related on player side but who knows.
My review at least, clearly refers to the fact that your choices have little to no effect in what the character ends up experiencing, regardless of the ending (that is, getting blackmailed and fucked either way, no matter what you chose at the start). This doesn't mean I said that the game is broken in any way.

I have a dislike for how the plotline progresses and takes away player agency, but that doesn't mean the game isn't working. There are varied paths. My main irritation comes from the fact that there is no way to avoid being a slut as the story progresses (disregarding the ending,) not whatever you're talking about here.

It is also painfully clear that the other low star review refers to the same, so I'm unsure what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akira-Chan

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
It isn't locked to a single route, that statement is blatantly false. I've unlocked 3 endings myself, there may be more, but I can't be sure.

My review at least, clearly refers to the fact that your choices have little to no effect in what the character ends up experiencing, regardless of the ending (that is, getting blackmailed and fucked either way, no matter what you chose at the start). This doesn't mean I said that the game is broken in any way.

I have a dislike for how the plotline progresses and takes away player agency, but that doesn't mean the game isn't working. There are varied paths. My main irritation comes from the fact that there is no way to avoid being a slut as the story progresses (disregarding the ending,) not whatever you're talking about here.

It is also painfully clear that the other low star review refers to the same, so I'm unsure what you are talking about.
I believe the choices that determine the ending is whether you 'spy on' the girl and coach, or the other dude. I don't remember any of their names. There's that choice, whether you stay or leave, whether you open the door, whether you go to the park, and whether you ruin the girl or not.

There are 5 endings I believe.

McKitten

Oct 4, 2017
That's not what tseug was talking about though. There's a bug freezing the game when CG for some events should load, making it impossible to progress past those. I.e. there's only one bug-free route in the game. Though the bug doesn't seem to show up for everyone.

Reactions: tseug

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Good ending is the lesbo one, follow Aiden route and ignore when he asked to meet him in the park

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
I have the entire gallery and extra scenes but how do you replay scenes? Every VN has a scene replay mode but this game doesn't?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Oh boy time to finally get the REAL game then! (Assuming all the good things or the bonus stuff makes up for some chunk besides the VN feeling a bit stale).

lollol852111

Jan 31, 2022
I have the entire gallery and extra scenes but how do you replay scenes? Every VN has a scene replay mode but this game doesn't?
Also wondering this. The reply mode is practically just a CG gallery, and there doesn't seem to be enough save slots for every individual scene either.

Does anybody also know the differences from the recently released Deluxe with the current released version?

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
Also wondering this. The reply mode is practically just a CG gallery, and there doesn't seem to be enough save slots for every individual scene either.

Does anybody also know the differences from the recently released Deluxe with the current released version?
I ended up making a save at the scenes that I really liked and left the others alone.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes