Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
The game seems to have been released on Itch.io at the crazy price of $500 when they said the final price would be $20.
The price will surely come down later, but for now it will be without me. That's disappointing.

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
The game seems to have been released on Itch.io at the crazy price of $500 when they said the final price would be $20.
The price will surely come down later, but for now it will be without me. That's disappointing.
That $500 price is if you want to buy your way into getting a kickstarter/backer version with all the extra things that come with it, because that's apparently been released, the normal game pre-order is just $25 and still hasn't been released.
swimmer pre-order.png

I'm getting really sick of it tbh. First they said October, then it was a November release, then a vague "Christmas" release, then finally here we in 2022. eight days after being told it would be a week for the public version to release, and half a day after them saying it'll release "tonight". I'm at the point where I'm considering just refunding and waiting for it to get posted here because I've wasted so much time waiting for this game to release.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Reminds me the other game they are doing, or did at this point I don't even know, the second part for Break the Rematch! has also been (supposedly at this point) released for months, or ideally it was around september/october, and not a single update on it, granted I haven't checked at all, but there's so little of it sometimes I even forget it was supposed to be already released.

Reactions: Sedid

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Just so everyone on here knows, I was a kickstarter backer and I have the game. So it does exist and is finished. They're just taking awhile to get things all set for the full release. I actually still haven't gotten the android version I pledged for, just the PC copy. But the game does exist, so don't worry, just wait a bit longer and you'll all be able to get it.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Waste of time for anyone who expects a decent story with player agency over their character.
Your average stupid bimbos turn into cock sluts game, the type that tarnishes "female protagonist" tag in general and make people avoid the tag..

Only play for a quick jerk off, nothing else.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm... Another game where the art is not bad at all, but the content is absolutely not for me. Nothing against it, because there are enough people that like these kind of things, and who am I to blame them? Everyone his/her/it's taste, and rightfully so.
It only saddens me that the games with good or interesting art are often not in my comfort zone, while the games that are in my comfort zone often have generic or even shabby art. Well - It is what it is...

Reactions: Virulenz

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I didn't know that Australians looked Japanese. Looking at other women and guy.
PASS.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes