conho

Jan 7, 2019
pretty well written....kinda wish there was more variety in the art
Wish this too bro! Maybe the developer could utilize the same way of "Adventurous couple", this game it's under rewamp to make better work in coherence, story line, art etc. and the result is getting really good. In "swing & Miss" my opnion is that it's good in story and coherence but deserves a more renders (pictures) or maybe 3d art.

Reactions: Pussycat4f

conho

Jan 7, 2019
This is the very first game that i can see the classic netorare content! If you read netorare comics like Bai asuka, Akigami Satoru and others this game is totaly on this the line! The humiliation of the husband is ever so strong as the sex drive and depravity off the wife is increase without limits...

Reactions: Amanda Carter

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
I wish there were two paths instead of just the humiliation of the MC. It was good for just a while but after the lunacy continues I would end up firing Davis and divorcing my wife. This just ends up pissing me off.
Davis is above the MC in the company, despite being younger...

vanuyak

Mar 18, 2019
Davis is above the MC in the company, despite being younger...
"Davis is the protagonist's co-worker and his subordinate."

Straight from the patreon page.

Unless of course he cucks the MC out of the promotion too, in which case I assume he'll offer Fiona a "secretary" position or some such and they'll spend work days fucking and find some way of roping MC into doing their work for them. Fiona will view Davis as more reliable/professional than her husband, who she will value less as a provider, which right now is all she seems to view him as.

Of course if MC gets the job, he'll be away/work longer hours and Davis will have more time with Fiona anyway. So no matter what happens with the job he'll lose out anyway.

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
I wish there were two paths instead of just the humiliation of the MC. It was good for just a while but after the lunacy continues I would end up firing Davis and divorcing my wife. This just ends up pissing me off.
it's tagged as kinetic novel. usually that means there's only one route and you don't have to click too much. during the few times you have choices, they don't really have much of an impact. that's just how kinetic novels work

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I like it.

But I think it's about time the game gets to an end.
The last updates were very repetetive and I don't like that the "End the swinging route" is done.
I was hoping for some cheating action behind the MCs back.

A pregnancy ending would be nice.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes