demondragon

Oct 26, 2017
Really enjoyed the game! Are there any similar ones with the wife being corrupted and the husband getting jealous?

morgorot

Oct 7, 2018
So i had some time to think about this game now and i noticed some things that bother me.
And since you guys are rewriting some of the previous chapters i thought it might be a good idea
to share my thoughts, either for this game or maybe some of your future projects.

I think the biggest problem this game has, is the lack of relationship between Husband and Wife.
Apart from the very beginning we dont know anything about how those two treat each other
and why they "love" each other.
Because even if you take away the whole swinging and cheating, this marriage feels shallow(i dont know if this is the right word). So even in a not swinging marriage, i think a divorce and/or a separation would be suitable and realistic outcome.

Due to their "empty" marriage and lack of personality of both characters, i, as a player, cant build any connection to either party. Thats why i am at a point where i dont really care if Fiona ends up with Davis. I dont know anything about Fiona or why i should feel bad about losing her. That gets even more obvious when you play the game from the MC perspective only.
And since this game seems to focus on cuckolding and wifestealing, this bad feeling of losing your wife should be an important factor of the game (i think).

And i dont mean this to get more sex scences between husband and wife. Im talking about actual conversation and actions(non sexual) between the couple.

I think thats enough criticism for now... :whistle:

Appreciate your work so far though ;-)
Well my friend i think that 90% if it is not 100% of the NTR,Cheating,steal,blackmail....etc stories are based on the lack of communication and a weak relationship between the couple.
EX:
1.-The husband do not say that he have a debt then they say it to his wife therefore she "sacrifices" herself and then you know how it goes...
2.-The husband has a chastity belt he do not say it to his wife(thing that should have said if they really have a good relationship) then she see him kissing the shoe of his mistress and then you know how it goes...
3.-He is drunk and someone "rape" his wife but she decide to say nothing and then well you know how it goes...
4.-Let's not talk about the fucking tan and piercing...

So, as you can see everything start with a "poor communication and an unsatisfied woman" XD

Reactions: geistmas

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Well my friend i think that 90% if it is not 100% of the NTR,Cheating,steal,blackmail....etc stories are based on the lack of communication and a weak relationship between the couple.
EX:
1.-The husband do not say that he have a debt then they say it to his wife therefore she "sacrifices" herself and then you know how it goes...
2.-The husband has a chastity belt he do not say it to his wife(thing that should have said if they really have a good relationship) then she see him kissing the shoe of his mistress and then you know how it goes...
3.-He is drunk and someone "rape" his wife but she decide to say nothing and then well you know how it goes...
4.-Let's not talk about the fucking tan and piercing...

So, as you can see everything start with a "poor communication and an unsatisfied woman" XD
Just because something is "normal" in these type of games, doesnt mean it has to be.

Both characters suffer from a lack of personality. I dont know anything about the marriage. What does the wife do when the husband is at work? Does she have hobbys? What are her interests? Does she love the husband(i mean before and during the swinging)? If yes, what about him does she love?
The few things i know about her is that she is shy, a great cook and sexually unsatisfied. Thats it.

Same goes for the husband. I know he has a thing for strange movies, he works a lot and he is unsatisfied with the amount of sex.
I would like to know why he wants the promotion at work for example. He already works a lot, they dont seem to need more money, so why does he want that promotion, if it comes with even longer working hours?

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I just read from infidelisoft's page that this project was not financially successful. I think one of the things the dev failed to do is to get more in touch with its supporters. I mean, these days you need to increase the visibility, that is why other developers are publishing previews, alpha and beta versions. Each time you post something at the patreon (especially preview pictures), there is a chance this thread is updated so more people will see it and some will decide to support.

Also the story only caters to a few fetish, mainly ntr and swinging. Although i am a ntr fan, i accept that is not enough for a successful project, he needed to include more fetishes, an old man, a black guy, a sibling etc.

I hope his next project will be better.

JG07

Jun 8, 2017
This game would be much better if we can change the name of both the dudes. That way you can cater to both the Netori and Netorare crowds and let people choose if they want to be the Alpha or the beta shitty MC
Yes, in fact it would be best if you could rename all of the main characters. (MC, Fiona, Davis, Kayleigh). If more of these games had the simple option to rename characters, they would be a lot more appealing to a larger audience.

dest99

Jul 22, 2017

Compared to version 0.40.2 this version adds:
  • 2 new chapters
  • A splash screen and intro
  • Some minor fixes
  • 1 new CG event scene with 16 variations
  • 3 new sprite variations
  • 2K more words

Angelboy13

Apr 20, 2018

• 2 new chapters
  • Some minor fixes
  • 2K more words
thank you

GamerLaki

Mar 1, 2019

• 2 new chapters
  • Some minor fixes
  • 2K more words
shankyou!!!!

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
the NTR is going nicely. Now, can we get more 3some or simply with the husband watching his wife getting D on?

StaticSheep

Jan 6, 2018
I find the eyes off-putting. I think is because of the weird and unnatural shadow on the eyes, making the eyes look bifurcated.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Swing & Miss [v0.50.2] [Infidelisoft] - Original Size: 905MB

Download PC (109MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
the characters are well defined. A very smart guy, Davis; a very foolish one, the MC; a slut, Davis's wife; and an impressionable fool, the MC´s wife
and everything that happens obeys the character that these characters have been put

Reactions: chaseq

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
after the ntr will the mc finally get rid of his cheating wife that would be great ending after the wife thinks the hubby will stay with her and husband says no way here is your ring now fuck off. the wife by that time is allready fully corrupted so her losing in the end is great ending since mc can always find someone better.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes