Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
So i had some time to think about this game now and i noticed some things that bother me.
And since you guys are rewriting some of the previous chapters i thought it might be a good idea
to share my thoughts, either for this game or maybe some of your future projects.

I think the biggest problem this game has, is the lack of relationship between Husband and Wife.
Apart from the very beginning we dont know anything about how those two treat each other
and why they "love" each other.
Because even if you take away the whole swinging and cheating, this marriage feels shallow(i dont know if this is the right word). So even in a not swinging marriage, i think a divorce and/or a separation would be suitable and realistic outcome.

Due to their "empty" marriage and lack of personality of both characters, i, as a player, cant build any connection to either party. Thats why i am at a point where i dont really care if Fiona ends up with Davis. I dont know anything about Fiona or why i should feel bad about losing her. That gets even more obvious when you play the game from the MC perspective only.
And since this game seems to focus on cuckolding and wifestealing, this bad feeling of losing your wife should be an important factor of the game (i think).

And i dont mean this to get more sex scences between husband and wife. Im talking about actual conversation and actions(non sexual) between the couple.

I think thats enough criticism for now... :whistle:

Appreciate your work so far though ;-)

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
So i had some time to think about this game now and i noticed some things that bother me.
And since you guys are rewriting some of the previous chapters i thought it might be a good idea
to share my thoughts, either for this game or maybe some of your future projects.

I think the biggest problem this game has, is the lack of relationship between Husband and Wife.
Apart from the very beginning we dont know anything about how those two treat each other
and why they "love" each other.
Because even if you take away the whole swinging and cheating, this marriage feels shallow(i dont know if this is the right word). So even in a not swinging marriage, i think a divorce and/or a separation would be suitable and realistic outcome.

Due to their "empty" marriage and lack of personality of both characters, i, as a player, cant build any connection to either party. Thats why i am at a point where i dont really care if Fiona ends up with Davis. I dont know anything about Fiona or why i should feel bad about losing her. That gets even more obvious when you play the game from the MC perspective only.
And since this game seems to focus on cuckolding and wifestealing, this bad feeling of losing your wife should be an important factor of the game (i think).

And i dont mean this to get more sex scences between husband and wife. Im talking about actual conversation and actions(non sexual) between the couple.

I think thats enough criticism for now... :whistle:

Appreciate your work so far though ;-)
I agree with this. I look for games that invoke emotions. Here it would be jealousy. But the male MC is uninteresting. I don't care what happens to him. No reason to be jealous. Watching the corruption and cheating of the wife is nice but not enough to peak my interest.

The promotion might have promise although it might be better at the beginning of the story to support that the MC has some winning qualities. It also could be used to set up situations where the MC needs Davis' assistance (for a price, of course) and whether he puts work or wife first.

Some might like watching a loser just lose but that's never been my interest.

SmolFrog3D

Nov 23, 2017
I was enjoying this game until i saw were it was going. It was sad to see that it went from swing to wife stealing. Not even cuck but down right wife stealing.
Same, weird that it made me sick in my stomach. I guess ntr isn't for me afterall.

Reactions: Daxs

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
Same, weird that it made me sick in my stomach. I guess ntr isn't for me afterall.
In general I don't think NTR is for me either. I've tried a few different games and while I have enjoyed a few, I think the majority have game breaking jumps in logic that are so character breaking that it wrecks the gaming experience. This game is very guilty of this. Fiona's story progression just doesn't make sense in my opinion, and Kyleigh's disappearance once the game is full on NTR doesn't match her personality as well.

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
I like this game a lot, but I totally agree with you. The disappearance of Kyleigh is a big disappointment.
My conspiracy theory for it is that she and Davis are not really married. I noticed that neither one of them were wedding rings. This is a big contrast to Fiona's ring with is very prominently displayed in a lot of the images.

Reactions: morgorot and fbass

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
Conspiracy theory #2: Kyleigh was absent because she also traveled for the interviews. So while the MC was in his hotel, Kyleigh was having her way with the execs. This will all culminate in Davis becoming the MC's boss (He already has everything else so why not give him the better job)

Reactions: morgorot

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Kyleigh calls Davis "master" so I think your first conspiracy theory I wouldn't even call a conspiracy theory, just a theory. The second one, I like the idea but Davis and Kyleigh have been screwing around with the MC enough as far as work goes, that I don't think she needs to screw the executives to do this. There are definite clues Davis is going to get that job.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I noticed that neither one of them were wedding rings.
The issue of the wedding rings for Davis and Kyleigh kind of bugged me but in the modern world, this is not a tradition everywhere, from what I know it is only a big deal in the USA

conho

Jan 7, 2019
LOve realy much this game, truly ntr in my opnion. The body modifications as a form off submission is VERY hot!!!! Congrats for the developer! If this game was 3d or have more render 2d it's gona be the best!!! The story is 100% Awesome, a script like this deserves more pictures to be greater!!!!

Reactions: Pussycat4f
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes