bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Swing & Miss [v0.40.2] [Infidelisoft] - Original Size: 940MB

Download PC (104MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
I feel like this as it is should only end bad for mc. If a consolation prize end is added it would be even worse. a netori route would be interesting

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Well, that was ... fun... LOL So i have the pefect ending to the bathroom were she was wearing a santa hat and it was during dinner.
After Davis left the bathroom, Fiona grew a brain and had a thought :coffee::eek::rolleyes:, that she doesn't have a job, a life, real friends or even love, care or even think about the man she once knew and was in love with.
Davis walks to the dinning room and Mc asks "Where is Fiona and why are you both in the bathroom?"Whats his answer? ""Mind you, since its down a small hallway you Dam well where she is""
The first thing he should have done was look for them since it is a VERY, Very small apartment and they have HISTORY male smarts class 101.)
Fiona sitting on the toilet backwards having a self-respecting thought FOR ONCE since marriage...
TAKES her own life -- cuz she can't have her cake and eat it too. THEE END
DEV move on to something else man... this is great make it end and make a new story cause this is way DRAWN OUT!
Heck try new art style, your doing good on everything even complete sentences. Yes, i love NTR but its turning into every other one out there...
MC gets blind or becomes beyond a beta and no not an Alpha the other way, south.
Just saying this is my opinion... and it may suck lol

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
OK i dont mind this game the story is ok, and of corse its obviously leads to feiona leaving her husband for davis and staying with him and davis's wife, it seams a set-up from the beginning that davis only wonts his wife and his own wife, and davis's wife is in on it, im sure davis and his wife are fucking behind the scenes..

the game is basically for cuckhold guys that likeseeing there wife or gf with other guys, i very much dout this sory will ever be good for the mc

but who ever is coding this game needs to be shot in the street as for me threw many-many updates scenes keep repeating over and over and OVER again due to bad coding of this game

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Can someone explain to me what "rewritten chapters" in the changelog means? Is it just some minor text changes or is it worth replaying previous chapters?

Edit: I just answered my own question by just playing the whole game from the start. There are 2 new chapters in the beginning of the game.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes