RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
...didn't the older version have more choices then the 3 that the latest update has? also this has gone from a VN about swinging {with semi-optional NTR path} into upright cuckolding with Fiona being in a master/slave relationship path with Dave and the MC being set on a femdom/sissy path, personally I think the MC should get suspicious long before Fiona is trained into being Dave's slutty slave, the 3 choices are to see Fiona's side of things, to get or not to get pegged in the arse by a strap-on and then there's the choice to stop the 'swinging' which is already to late as Fiona's only wants Dave's cock by then
True. However, that last choice is the most satisfying thing in the entire game for me. You get to deny Davis his desire, Kyleigh her desire, and the slut wife her secret desire. You see that Davis is angry about your decision. His plans are ruined, along with your marriage, but at least you finally succeeded at something.

All in all the game is well written and has beautiful art. I didn't realize how hardcore the cuckolding, humiliation and NTR were. However, even though that seriously hampered my enjoyment of the game, I'm not going to deny it isn't well done.

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
Well, maybe you should just ask?
What is it that you like about corruption? Also do you self insert in any of the characters or just watch it from afar (given that usually the MC is a guy I suppose it's not as easy). Btw, you should try IMO is one of the best corruption games out there.

And i wonder what exactly men are thinking about women playing such games?
To me it's really enticing. What I like about corruption games is how the girls end up giving themselves to the one corrupting the. It's exciting to know there are girls that get turned by those things.

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
...didn't the older versionalso this has gone from a VN about swinging {with semi-optional NTR path} into upright cuckolding with Fiona being in a master/slave relationship path with Dave and the MC being set on a femdom/sissy path
Since the first version the game had ntr, corruption and moral degeneration as tags... And the title implied that even though you were swinging you were going to miss (aka. not get what you -the MC- wanted).

Sure, this game is not for everyone, but it has always been clear (for those who pay some attention) what kind of game this was supposed to be. I mean, the dev's banner literary says "Infidelisoft is creating a netorare swinging Visual Novel" and well the dev's name taunts the infidelity.

Reactions: iMagnor

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Well, maybe you should just ask? We also have lecherous thoughts, and obscene fantasies ;) ( At least some part of us). I personally love corruption games. But im just bawdy girl :giggle:. And i wonder what exactly men are thinking about women playing such games?
Well I'm thinking, it's pretty damn HOT actually :love:

Reactions: Pussycat4f

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
nasam i got no problem with NTR but as RanchWTF said it's well written and beautifully done artwork but how hardcore it's turned out to be has hampered enjoyment of it, one of my favorite games on here is Seeds of Chaos which also got a NTR tag

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
@HikariNova I also follow Seeds of Chaos but that game has been clearly dedicated to following multiple questlines, fetishes, etc. from the beginning, where the player has more choice. This one has been pretty clear about where it's going for months now. I mean, the Kyleigh scene in the MC's office was pretty fucking hardcore on the femdom/humiliation aspects of the story. My complaint would be that the MC doesn't truly think through the consequences of scenes like that, or even how he feels about them.

Reactions: HikariNova

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
nasam i got no problem with NTR but as RanchWTF said it's well written and beautifully done artwork but how hardcore it's turned out to be has hampered enjoyment of it
Sorry I misunderstood your comment thinking the problem was the NTR.

But the game description here and in the patron page does say:

Swing & Miss is an adult visual novel, or eroge. It is a mostly linear story centered around themes such as swinging, netorare (or cuckolding), moral degeneration, and female domination
With both "Moral Degeneration" and "Femal Domination" in bold text.

And since it also says it is a mostly linear story, it's not unexpected that you can not drift away from those topics too much.

Anyway. I understand it is not your cup of tea, and it sure sucks that you wont get to enjoy the good drawings and writing of the game because of how the story is going. I'm just saying it was clear that the game was going this way.

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I enjoy gradual escalation. Not the endings themselves but the endpoint right before the endings had been decided before the first sprite for this game was drawn. The downside to this is that the project may have chased off players who like more hardcore subject matter at the start and it is now chasing off the players who liked the less hardcore subject matter.

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
I enjoy gradual escalation. Not the endings themselves but the endpoint right before the endings had been decided before the first sprite for this game was drawn. The downside to this is that the project may have chased off players who like more hardcore subject matter at the start and it is now chasing off the players who liked the less hardcore subject matter.
No game is perfect for everyone...

I have really enjoyed your work since the very beginning :D

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I like this game.......but from my point of view, at the moment the plot is linear and you can´t choose different plot options.
So, i think this game needs some improvements of choice options to move forward the plot and options to choose different characters development and design choices( clothes, piercings, tatoo, haircut, and other things)

Pussycat4f

Dec 31, 2018
I felt jealous/angry the first time I seriously read something with NTR elements too. I read it for another fetish but it turned into NTR later on. At some point I read it again. Then I read just the NTR part. If that's the feeling I can give someone playing/reading this project I'm happy with that.
I agree :) I felt incredibly big emotions when i firts time read few stories with NTR. I did not even think before that it turns me on so much. Then I started looking for game with NTR. For me as a women NTR is also very exciting. Besides i like scenes when we can play from Fiona's perspective.
But i have to agree that it could be much more immersive if we could have a more choices.
Anyway - i wanna thank you for your game. Keep it up. :)

Pussycat4f

Dec 31, 2018
I hope the dev is going to add pregnancy. I would love to see Fiona getting pregnant.
Well, i think it's very tempting. Wanna see pregnant Fiona. It could be great to see this moment when Fiona is seeded, what she thinking and what feels ;)

Pussycat4f

Dec 31, 2018
What is it that you like about corruption? Also do you self insert in any of the characters or just watch it from afar (given that usually the MC is a guy I suppose it's not as easy). Btw, you should try IMO is one of the best corruption games out there.

For me corruption is one of favourite things *blushes* preferably in conjunction with blackmail.. :censored:
Thank for advise, i know that game -GGGB, - i like it especially because i could play almost as me myself (decent girl on path to depraving).
Yes it's bizarre for me to play as MC, but i like those scenes from Fiona's perspective. If you want to know - i try to empathize with Fiona.

To me it's really enticing. What I like about corruption games is how the girls end up giving themselves to the one corrupting the. It's exciting to know there are girls that get turned by those things.
Thanks. Good to know that some guys thinks such nicely of female players. :love:
You hit the mark ;) I like the whole process of corruption..

Reactions: nasam and madbloke
Oct 20, 2017
Love this game so much! The NTR towards the had my heart racing in this weird way where I was aroused and slightly annoyed at the injustice BUT that just means the writing is that good! It's a compliment by all means!! Seriously hope the female MC starts to get more sly and clever with her cheating because with the way things are, it is too obvious that she has it way better than him. Finally, almost all of the fetishes hit the perfect spot for me, from femdom to corruption! Amazing

Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
Is the keep swinging choice a dead end? When I say keep swinging just returns to the main screen after the 2nd escaltion. So pratically only one choice that has gameplay (giving up the swinging ?)

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes