platikus

Jan 5, 2018
the story of this game pissed me off so much.Game is good, visuals are fine. nothing wrong with the game but the story made me pissed. that whore wife pissed me off. with this game, I learnt that I will never do a swing action. it looks like I am a selfish prick :)

Edit not: and yes this is my first post since I found this site.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
the story of this game pissed me off so much.Game is good, visuals are fine. nothing wrong with the game but the story made me pissed. that whore wife pissed me off. with this game, I learnt that I will never do a swing action. it looks like I am a selfish prick :)

can i ask why it pissed you off? just curious :)

platikus

Jan 5, 2018
can I ask why it pissed you off? just curious :)
I was genuinely jealous of my wife and her action against other guy :). her behavior made me serious angry..and I was just like " was i a joke to you? ". so actually successful story that gave me an emotion of to being jealous and angry.

Reactions: nasam

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I was genuinely jealous of my wife and her action against other guy :). her behavior made me serious angry..and I was just like " was i a joke to you? ". so actually successful story that gave me an emotion of to being jealous and angry.
Ok, in this story, i Think the MC is mostly the one to being to blame that lamely goes along with Everything his jerk collegue tells him to, out of curiousity sure, but anyway. His wife is innocent at first just wanting to pleased her husband and not at fault, then discovers she likes it. I havent played the last couple of updates because i thought the game where moving to fast but from my Point of view, if the MC feels bad about it, he has no one but himself to blame :)

platikus

Jan 5, 2018
Ok, in this story, i Think the MC is mostly the one to being to blame that lamely goes along with Everything his jerk collegue tells him to, out of curiousity sure, but anyway. His wife is innocent at first just wanting to pleased her husband and not at fault, then discovers she likes it. I havent played the last couple of updates because i thought the game where moving to fast but from my Point of view, if the MC feels bad about it, he has no one but himself to blame :)
yea that's for sure. I believe game's intention is also humiliation. so kudos to the story that can make you feel humiliated.

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
Short update (as has been lately) but good as the others...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know swinging done well and with the right people can actually improve some peoples relationships, but certainly I've never been a fan, and playing this kind of games just takes me further from there.

On the bright side, I love some good corruption game... Turning the shy and naive Fiona into a slut is great!

Pussycat4f

Dec 31, 2018

You were pissed off but for me this game is very interesting and tempting.. :giggle: I like this sexual education/corruption of MC's wife. It's inspiring for me (I'm female, and I speak from my point of view). Don't be very strict to yourself; I wont' call you "selfish prick" - It's probably not game for you, that's all. As you said you are jealous of your wife; and it's sweet for me :)

I'm also new here.:D

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Really liking where the game is going. Would really like to have the wife change her physical looks even more (because of the guy's influence) as that was a huge turn on for me. I would also like for there to be a route where MC can dominate the other wife because seeing him not get any sex at all later into the game made me feel really bad for the poor bastard.

Pussycat4f

Dec 31, 2018
Really liking where the game is going. Would really like to have the wife change her physical looks even more (because of the guy's influence) as that was a huge turn on for me. I would also like for there to be a route where MC can dominate the other wife because seeing him not get any sex at all later into the game made me feel really bad for the poor bastard.
Oh you know; it's a kind of punishment for MC -because he pushed his wife on that path.. :D Don't you think that he should suffer a little for what he did to his pure and innocent wife? ;)

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
@platikus

There's a lot of tags up at that top which tell what kind of game this is, if this is your first time experiencing a game or story with these kinds of descriptions you may want to back away now... It's only going to get worse for the MC, I think, from a normal perspective. Also most men who self-insert into games will probably hate this. If you don't identify with the MC, it's much easier to take from a corruption standpoint.

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
It's inspiring for me (I'm female, and I speak from my point of view)
That's pretty interesting... I have to be honest and accept that I had not stopped to think about how women may perceive this corruption games (bearing in mind that everyone has different tastes).

Reactions: Pussycat4f

Pussycat4f

Dec 31, 2018
That's pretty interesting... I have to be honest and accept that I had not stopped to think about how women may perceive this corruption games (bearing in mind that everyone has different tastes).

Well, maybe you should just ask? We also have lecherous thoughts, and obscene fantasies ;) ( At least some part of us). I personally love corruption games. But im just bawdy girl :giggle:. And i wonder what exactly men are thinking about women playing such games?

Reactions: fbass

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I felt jealous/angry the first time I seriously read something with NTR elements too. I read it for another fetish but it turned into NTR later on. At some point I read it again. Then I read just the NTR part. If that's the feeling I can give someone playing/reading this project I'm happy with that.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
...didn't the older version have more choices then the 3 that the latest update has? also this has gone from a VN about swinging {with semi-optional NTR path} into upright cuckolding with Fiona being in a master/slave relationship path with Dave and the MC being set on a femdom/sissy path, personally I think the MC should get suspicious long before Fiona is trained into being Dave's slutty slave, the 3 choices are to see Fiona's side of things, to get or not to get pegged in the arse by a strap-on and then there's the choice to stop the 'swinging' which is already to late as Fiona's only wants Dave's cock by then

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes