Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I hope you know this isn't an actual preview... the other guys name is Davis. Along with all the other clues.

U

User_32285

I left a response in a conversation to Wilson and BigBabs. The jest of it is that, the kinetic novel will not likely have any "good"(ish) endings for the "MC" from what we can infer from the developer.
Probably totally irrelevant and uninteresting but Davis is MC in "my" game :)

Reactions: Back

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
hmm playing from the start, it kept looping the "include fiona's pov" question over and over again......
is this a know bug? any1 else experiencing this or just me?

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I think I got something like this in an older version, but cleared cache etc. and also all save files. Also, your download might have been corrupted. I've had no issues for a while. Even with new playthroughs.

Reactions: mily.dominant

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
What's the sex content like in this game? Is it another one of those games where we have to wait 8000 years to see some actual fucking and get blue balled the whole way or is it pretty decent so far?

mily.dominant

Aug 26, 2018
What's the sex content like in this game? Is it another one of those games where we have to wait 8000 years to see some actual fucking and get blue balled the whole way or is it pretty decent so far?
I think I can assure you that you do not wait for kinky stuff long, but it is not immediately "sex".

Reactions: Gutsandguts

hfhebfkebfekfef

Sep 7, 2018
I think I have bug were the game randomly starts going backwards in the dialog and the scenes. I selected to show Fionas pov. Anyway to fix this

Back

Aug 3, 2017
this is taking a while to develop
Respectfully, I cannot agree with you. It's just one person making the game while paying out to an artist. While there are several points I disagree with the developer both in-game and out, Infidelisoft's dedication and development speed aren't among them. The guy only has about a hundred paying patrons on Patreon and SubscribeStar combined in this niche market. It's stated he's losing money on this project [1]; yet, new builds are still coming out. Sure, newer builds aren't huge and perhaps that's why people think it's taking a while; however, the updates are coming out fairly regularly--the developer isn't milking the project. In addition, he's already got five endings planned with a possible sixth to be incorporated into the game; thus, there is an endpoint. That alone is commendable. It's unlikely the game will be in development forever or become abandoned like most of the games on the subscription platforms mentioned. Give Infidelisoft his props. ;]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Lol; got ninja'd by the developer while I was typing up a response to the "dialog" bug by another poster. Heh.

Reactions: nasam

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
The end point is most likely 2019. The latest update has entered the final arc excluding the endings (the first one of them already being in the latest version).

The end point I'm talking about here is all chapters and endings being in the game, though. Older chapters are being rewritten and I will keep updating this title with rewritten/improved text at a lower Patreon/SubscribeStar tier.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes