Jul 3, 2018
I Cant get the MAC version to play Due to the MAC version being RAR
Hi I don't know if it because it a rar but I did some playing around and got it running with out to much trouble, same issue I have seen on some linux games executable files are not marked as excitable in the app once I did this was able to run the game

Reactions: numanumani

Doobi doo

Apr 16, 2018
"1 rewritten chapter; Added a new video-taping overlay to a past chapter" (0.29.2)
Where should I revisit if I want to view the rewritten content

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
Where exactly does the current version (0.28.2) end? I was in around Day 5 of training when I was thrown into the main menu. I wasn't sure if it was because of a glitch or if i had sped through an end of content message. I haven't saved in a long time so i couldn't easily check.

mily.dominant

Aug 26, 2018
Where exactly does the current version (0.28.2) end? I was in around Day 5 of training when I was thrown into the main menu. I wasn't sure if it was because of a glitch or if i had sped through an end of content message. I haven't saved in a long time so i couldn't easily check.
It ends after video recording and facesitting scenes.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Just finished Version 0.29.2.......
Is it just me, or did anybody else finish this update in 3-4 minutes?
And I also thought I was seeing a Deja Vu , every scene seemed to repeat itself with each click of the Mouse.
I loved this Game when it came out, but after Kyleigh Dyed her hair blond,the Game kept going down the drain.
Very Sad.

mily.dominant

Aug 26, 2018
Just finished Version 0.29.2.......
Is it just me, or did anybody else finish this update in 3-4 minutes?
And I also thought I was seeing a Deja Vu , every scene seemed to repeat itself with each click of the Mouse.
I loved this Game when it came out, but after Kyleigh Dyed her hair blond,the Game kept going down the drain.
Very Sad.
I still like it a lot. This update was very short though, but I think it starts to depend on your choices so I am looking forward to next update.

Reactions: nasam
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes