nasam

Oct 18, 2017
I also felt this was a really short update, but they have been doing a great job and here the story starts to branch and get interesting.

I'll blame it on the holidays and such, an hope next update will have more content (not necessarily sex stuff, but more stuff overall).

Reactions: mily.dominant

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
Credits to

Just only one chapter!
but with the holidays be indulgent and support him !

Swing & Miss version 0.29.2 released for supporters
Compared to version 0.28.2 this version adds:

• 1 new chapter
  • 1 rewritten chapter
  • Added a new video-taping overlay to a past chapter
  • 1 new CG event scene and a total of 9 new variations
  • 10 new sprite variations
  • 2K more words
Pc/Linux:

Mac:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
In my option such VN are not game just colorful comic with very less content

Reactions: Jubz

fbass

May 18, 2017
Si los MC fueran Fiona o Davis, incluso Kyleigh, este juego sería perfecto porque están tomando algo en el juego. Pero jugar como el MC real es muy triste porque es el único que solo pierde.
Huh? No disrespect but can you reply in English?

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
Hello, what are the paths available ? I'm not against some swinging, but being cucked with the girl ending up leaving you for the other guy isn't my favorite.

So the real question is, is there a way for me to still enjoy that game ?

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Hello, what are the paths available ? I'm not against some swinging, but being cucked with the girl ending up leaving you for the other guy isn't my favorite.

So the real question is, is there a way for me to still enjoy that game ?
It's a kinetic novel, so don't expect any actual choices.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
If i remember correctly the dev said there will be multiple endings based on choices.although there haven't been any for the swinging part as that seems to be a main part of the story,the first choice has appeared in this update and most likely will affect the ending.
so yes if you like the swinging part but not the mc losing his wife part,you should be fine if you make the right choices in the future..... probably :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes