titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hi everyone, just played the game. Loved it, i like where this is going. I don't know if someone had the same thought before (i didn't read the 25 pages ...), but after playing this game it reminded me of a manga/dounjinshi i read the other day called "Swap slave" by bai asuka.

I like the adaptation, good luck for the next updates :)

Daxarian

Dec 24, 2017
Ooof, game unceremoniously dropping you back to the main menu after the 2nd Escalation is rough, it doesn't even give you a chance to save for future updates.

Still, great game.

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Don't you have a save from the choice right before it? But giving you a chance to save would be officially supporting save files from older versions I feel, and although that works most of the time it can cause issues I can't solve.

Reactions: nasam

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
When the game is either mostly finished or just finished giving players a hint to save at certain points would be nice. I got caught like Daxarian above since I deleted all saves before playing the newest update. It would suck to be a first time player, make a choice and the game ends shortly thereafter. I probably would not want to replay the game after that, even if it was mostly my fault

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
In a game with such little choices, you can simple press TAB. It wouldn't take much until you reach the las scenes again.

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
Just wondering if the other ideas for this game will still be in, like being able to be the one taking both wives instead of Davis,
it's clear that the cuckolding and femdom route is set l just remember in the beginning it talked about you being able to do the cucking instead of being cucked.

Still good game, great art and great story can't wait for more!!!

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
I had to play the second most recent update, and not the most recent one, because I just have a mac. Is anyone able to port it to Mac? I would love to continue playing this game through future updates

dest99

Jul 22, 2017
is out !

Compared to version 0.39.2 this version adds:
  • 3 new chapters
  • 2 rewritten chapters
  • A total of 19 new CG event variations
  • 1 new overlay with a total of 4 new variations
  • 25 new sprite variations
  • 7K more words

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes