blarghhboy

Mar 28, 2018
I wanna erase it from my memory. I don't really know why, but this game's netorare is the one which made me feel the worst. I've never really minded watching or playing ntr, but after this one... I can't get it out of my head.
I feel the exact same way. It was utterly depressing after awhile. Don't get me wrong, I fucking hate myself; but this game is for people who get off on hating themselves. I was hoping the story would *eventually* come to the MC and the wife seeing eye-to-eye on things, but it didn't. I chalk it up to poor writing, honestly.

While I'll be the first to admit that NTR isn't exactly my thing, I have found myself to enjoy it from time to time. This time, though... Christ, it was rough to get through.

I know a lot of people on here enjoy the game, but I can't recommend it to anyone with any amount of self respect.

Fuck me, I need to drink to get over this one.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
but this game is for people who get off on hating themselves.

I've already wrote about it in the thread : Why do people like NTR?
People tend to self-insertion in games but it's neither a life portrayal nor psychoanalytically relevant. It's fiction and at best it may make your dick hard. However, some people have a hard time accepting that (mostly cause they feel insecure about themself and prefer harem situations and rant about ntr players being beta when it's probably the other way around), which is why you see a lot of unnecessary comments or other mundane shit in here or elsewhere. 90% or more people who loves ntr don't self insert as any of the characters or simply are bored of vanilla (me included, sometimes, if the game as a nice story i portray myself as the bad guy cause it satisfy my sadistic side, like in lily of the valley) but it's really personal and there are several type of ntr( A, B-1,B-2,C, VN, netorase) and several reasons for which people love it

games are not real life.. who in real life would fuck his mom or an hairy woman with cat ears and a tail or rape his mother's friend after she's being drugged or masturbate on the neighbor while she sleeps?

but I see that you are the kind of guy who does & probably I wouldn't like it either if I play self inserting me into the game as the MC.

Reactions: numanumani

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
View attachment 329918

I've already wrote about it in the thread : Why do people like NTR?

View attachment 329920

but I see that you are the kind of guy who does & probably I wouldn't like it either if I play self inserting me into the game as the MC.
As for me, I like netorare because it shows character's corruption, but I can't stand being the cheated one, that's why netori is always gonna be much better. Games like Kangoku Senkan or Taimanin Asagi are so enjoyable, because we don't see women's lovers' perspective. When playing, I just can't make myself not think of the characters as persons. If "me" is being cheated on, I feel cheated, too.

Reactions: Ursus4321

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
As for me, I like netorare because it shows character's corruption, but I can't stand being the cheated one, that's why netori is always gonna be much better. Games like Kangoku Senkan or Taimanin Asagi are so enjoyable, because we don't see women's lovers' perspective. When playing, I just can't make myself not think of the characters as persons. If "me" is being cheated on, I feel cheated, too.
i liked those games as well. To put it as simple as possible for me games are like reading a book or watch a movie, impossible to feel me as MC.

Xaocin

Oct 22, 2017
Swing & Miss version 0.52.2 released for supporters

Compared to version 0.51.2 this version adds:
  • 2 new chapters
  • A total of 20 new CG variations
  • 1 new sprite variation
  • 2K more words

Last edited:

GamerLaki

Mar 1, 2019
Swing & Miss version 0.52.2 released for supporters

Compared to version 0.51.2 this version adds:
  • 2 new chapters
  • A total of 20 new CG variations
  • 1 new sprite variation
  • 2K more words
our hero is coming!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Does anyone know what these new chapters have added to the story?

Like, does the husband ever stand up for himself?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Does anyone know if the MC gets both wives for himself ending or is it just him getting cucked?

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes