Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Boring game
Once you let Fiona go with the other guy, the only thing you do is fall more and more. She becomes his whore slave and the mc in a asshole unable to send everyone to shit. There is an update in which you have the possibility to recover her, but it is false. She come back with you but she prefers to fuck the dildo with the name of the other guy who will be with you, with what you continue in the shit. There is no return or a possibility of defense by the mc

Reactions: oste22 and dest99

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I know people like ntr and all,but isn't the ntr "too strong" in this vn? I have no problems with ntr, but this game made me wince quite a lot. I don't really think I'll continue to play it anymore, the it isn't ntr anymore, it's downright humiliation/disrespect.
Edit: Also it seems like the dev has completely forgotten about the swinging part. It's all about Fiona getting fucked by other guys and the MC being treated like bitch.

Last edited:

fatpat79

Mar 5, 2019
Yeah. I was hoping that there would be a "I see the light" moment and things started to change to go back to where the MC wasn't just left out in the cold and abused to high hell like this. I was wrong. I'm 100% done with this title now. It's just Spousal Abuse Simulator now and I'm just not about that. I thought NTR was supposed to be if you treated the other like shit, they had tendencies to cheat. but the MC in this one does EVERYTHING for his wife and she just goes and turns into a cheap mindless whore for literally no reason. It's sad because it had potential before and now it's just a dumpster fire for abusing MC because he loves his wife and wants to give her the life they have and she shits on him for it...and he isn't even getting any tail on the side! Hasn't for a long time on this title! Sorry, but I'm out. The NTR isn't NTR in this game.

Superflie

Aug 16, 2017
Yeah. I was hoping that there would be a "I see the light" moment and things started to change to go back to where the MC wasn't just left out in the cold and abused to high hell like this. I was wrong. I'm 100% done with this title now. It's just Spousal Abuse Simulator now and I'm just not about that. I thought NTR was supposed to be if you treated the other like shit, they had tendencies to cheat. but the MC in this one does EVERYTHING for his wife and she just goes and turns into a cheap mindless whore for literally no reason. It's sad because it had potential before and now it's just a dumpster fire for abusing MC because he loves his wife and wants to give her the life they have and she shits on him for it...and he isn't even getting any tail on the side! Hasn't for a long time on this title! Sorry, but I'm out. The NTR isn't NTR in this game.
You haven't read many NTR doujin if you think its just the guy bein an asshole so she cheats. It's all about her being stolen. I've seen this premise 100 times in doujin. If you hope the guy gets the girl back, you don't like NTR so move on. It rarely happens and most NTR fans Like myself don't want that. Just don't come into an NTR game and complain about not liking the NTR.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
You haven't read many NTR doujin if you think its just the guy bein an asshole so she cheats. It's all about her being stolen. I've seen this premise 100 times in doujin. If you hope the guy gets the girl back, you don't like NTR so move on. It rarely happens and most NTR fans Like myself don't want that. Just don't come into an NTR game and complain about not liking the NTR.
But what sense does the game have? She is totally corrupt and is the slave of Davis. It has been a while longer being the same again and again. It may last 1 more or a thousand updates because as I said it is the same thing over and over again.
I'm out too. Not only by ntr but by boring

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I don't think the initial description said that the MC had no chance to recover the wife did it? I think the problem here is there's no 'swinging' involved, all of it is orchestrated to take the wife from the get-go. I mean I get if you have low self-esteem and you love the idea of someone you care about getting 'taken' because you're not good enough (for her or anyone else) but I don't think initially this game was 100% factually presented that way and that's the problem many have with it.

EDIT: Ok, seems the description was changed a bit from what I recall was out there initially. Well good for the dev if they want to cater to a niche crowd. Too bad, the art was great. GL to everyone who loves the game, seems a hand drawn version of the games we had here a year or two ago with the boss and someone owing a lot of money so his finance was 'taken'.

Reactions: deblackbuster

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I know people like ntr and all,but isn't the ntr "too strong" in this vn? I have no problems with ntr, but this game made me wince quite a lot. I don't really think I'll continue to play it anymore, the it isn't ntr anymore, it's downright humiliation/disrespect.
Edit: Also it seems like the dev has completely forgotten about the swinging part. It's all about Fiona getting fucked by other guys and the MC being treated like bitch.
lol don't ever play "Thug Hero Party"

As for me, I'd like to see a game like this but you play the Davis role. Netori? Is that right?

Any games out there where you steal other men's wives as a main focus of the game?

Reactions: oste22

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
One of the most depressing games our here ... some others are just awful. But this is well made and knows how to tell a story.

I hope for true fans of the fetish this is a great experience ... I just get depressed (a little ^^).

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I don't think the initial description said that the MC had no chance to recover the wife did it? I think the problem here is there's no 'swinging' involved, all of it is orchestrated to take the wife from the get-go. I mean I get if you have low self-esteem and you love the idea of someone you care about getting 'taken' because you're not good enough (for her or anyone else) but I don't think initially this game was 100% factually presented that way and that's the problem many have with it.

EDIT: Ok, seems the description was changed a bit from what I recall was out there initially. Well good for the dev if they want to cater to a niche crowd. Too bad, the art was great. GL to everyone who loves the game, seems a hand drawn version of the games we had here a year or two ago with the boss and someone owing a lot of money so his finance was 'taken'.
The description has always been the same on my outlets. It's also always been called Swing & Miss, never Swing or Miss. This is modeled after Japanese nukige like Pin-Point titles, not Western 3D titles, so few choices and no redemption has always been the plan.

From the start this has been a passion project for a niche group of fans, not something that tries to please everyone. I understand the frustration, but there's plenty of titles where the protagonist is the winner. This is not it.

It's almost done now, and the next project will be even more niche (a niche within this niche), but offer a little more player choice within the boundaries of what the title is about.

When is the Mac version getting updated?
I'll probably put out another Mac version for the final update. I can't give Mac support and the version just gathered complaints.

Reresver

May 21, 2017
I don't know why but I can't run the game, even as administrator when I click on the game nothing happens

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Really, it's fine. It's exactly what it claims to be and it does it well.

Perhaps another game will suit your tastes better?
Good luck!

Reactions: Superflie

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
lol don't ever play "Thug Hero Party"

As for me, I'd like to see a game like this but you play the Davis role. Netori? Is that right?

Any games out there where you steal other men's wives as a main focus of the game?
Please dont remind me of this game.....Still waiting for Kagura Games version to come out

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
If there is a rating on F95 asking which innocent housewife becomes the biggest whore here,then Fiona would make No.1...
She has turned from being a sexy and Innocent housewife into becoming the biggest slut here on F95.
Damn,another lost soul for the Devil :LOL:.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes