Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I know people like ntr and all,but isn't the ntr "too strong" in this vn? I have no problems with ntr, but this game made me wince quite a lot. I don't really think I'll continue to play it anymore, the it isn't ntr anymore, it's downright humiliation/disrespect.
Edit: Also it seems like the dev has completely forgotten about the swinging part. It's all about Fiona getting fucked by other guys and the MC being treated like bitch.
I feel almost everyone who really loves NTR likes full on power exchange/submissive stories. Like I could be wrong but I'm willing to bet its in the 90%+ range.

polpolp

Jul 11, 2017
The description has always been the same on my outlets. It's also always been called Swing & Miss, never Swing or Miss. This is modeled after Japanese nukige like Pin-Point titles, not Western 3D titles, so few choices and no redemption has always been the plan.

From the start this has been a passion project for a niche group of fans, not something that tries to please everyone. I understand the frustration, but there's plenty of titles where the protagonist is the winner. This is not it.

It's almost done now, and the next project will be even more niche (a niche within this niche), but offer a little more player choice within the boundaries of what the title is about.

I'll probably put out another Mac version for the final update. I can't give Mac support and the version just gathered complaints.
A project for niche group of fans is a good things, but with several endings, it will be easy and appreciate to give only one good ending, better than the ending with stop swinging and the dildo rename.

But its your game and your choice, even if these make you "miss" a lot of "swing"

deblackbuster

Apr 1, 2018
Just when I thought it couldn't get much worse, she starts drinking piss! Hot damn. I'd say the MC dodged a bullet there. No one wants a wife like that. Even Davis is going to get tired of her and ditch her.

The art is a little distracting sometimes with the piercings being off and the end where he is holding his dick when he's supposed to be handcuffed. Auto skip button would be nice. Next update will be the end right? That's one hard fall from grace. She got turned into a complete bimbo cum dump.

I wouldn't bother with making a scene where the MC says no to being a slave. Last time you did that it ended up just being worse than having no option.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Does the choices matter? Does Kyleigh change way of blackmail or does she just loose interest in the MC, because there is only two places in the story it's actually a two part choice, and that is when Kyleigh blackmails MC and when MC decides to continue to swing or not.

deblackbuster

Apr 1, 2018
Does the choices matter? Does Kyleigh change way of blackmail or does she just loose interest in the MC, because there is only two places in the story it's actually a two part choice, and that is when Kyleigh blackmails MC and when MC decides to continue to swing or not.
No they don't. It's a kinetic novel so the choices don't mean anything.

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Just when I thought it couldn't get much worse, she starts drinking piss! Hot damn. I'd say the MC dodged a bullet there. No one wants a wife like that. Even Davis is going to get tired of her and ditch her.

The art is a little distracting sometimes with the piercings being off and the end where he is holding his dick when he's supposed to be handcuffed. Auto skip button would be nice. Next update will be the end right? That's one hard fall from grace. She got turned into a complete bimbo cum dump.

I wouldn't bother with making a scene where the MC says no to being a slave. Last time you did that it ended up just being worse than having no option.
I guess I am this 'no one' person that you are talking about ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Swing & Miss [v0.52.2] [Infidelisoft] (1.02 gb rar pc source)

122 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4B (BAS@f95zone)

thelandcruzer

May 20, 2017
I was very disappointed with the v0.52.2 ending. With Jack getting the promotion, then ending up as Kyleigh slave it would have been more humiliating for Fiona and Jack. Jack would still be Davis's boss at work, but then be Davis's wife's slave at home. Also Jack would have to watch Fiona being a slave slut, and possibly getting humiliated by her as he is humiliated by Kyleigh and Davis. Just something to think about changing.

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
I just started the game. Does this game have choices or Is it only just a visual novel without any choices?

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
I just started the game. Does this game have choices or Is it only just a visual novel without any choices?
It has two parts with choices, first choice doesn't matter and doesn't affect the story at all in the current build.

Second choice is to keep swinging or not to. If you chose to to then the game ends right there and then.

Reactions: eroticstag

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
it kinda sucks that mass majority high quality 2d art games are either ntr or basic vanilla games instead of netori the only two i know of are fallen wife and sansha mendan

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
This is not really a game, just a story, but I do really like these games like Good Girl Gone Bad for example, and many others, where a naive and innocent girl gets progressively more corrupted. And this has the added plus of the husband's corruption and submission as well, which is also hot, very much a mirror image of what's happening to the wife. It's a really well thought out story, where the other couple obviously planned this whole thing this way. I do approach this from the girl's point of view, though, so maybe that's why a lot of the negativity I often see with these games I don't really get that much.

Actually, are there other similar games where a couple corrupts a girl? It's usually just one person doing "the training" but I found the two of them working together was super hot.

Last edited:

fbass

May 18, 2017
This is not really a game, just a story, but I do really like these games like Good Girl Gone Bad for example, and many others, where a naive and innocent girl gets progressively more corrupted. And this has the added plus of the husband's corruption and submission as well, which is also hot, very much a mirror image of what's happening to the wife. It's a really well thought out story, where the other couple obviously planned this whole thing this way. I do approach this from the girl's point of view, though, so maybe that's why a lot of the negativity I often see with these games I don't really get that much.

Actually, are there other similar games where a couple corrupts a girl? It's usually just one person doing "the training" but I found the two of them working together was super hot.
Come Inside is in very early development but it has a girl asking to team up with the MC to corrupt other women. Totally different type of game though. https://f95zone.to/threads/come-inside-v0-1b-ttll.32087/

Reactions: Princess Groundhog
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes