MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
I'm not exactly thrilled playing as the mc's wife or the blonde dude. The mc's wife is the typical masochist slut easy to corrupt, and the blonde dude is exactly the type i want to steal women from not playing as. Thats why i asked if there was the option to make the blonde sadist woman submit and steal her away from her villain-looking husband.
Tried that once for a meme run back when I had a PC but it basically turned into 'How long can i stomach this entire cast of assholes before quitting out in disgust.' Not to mention even then I can't relate to the guy at all. I don't share my girls and I would never so much as tolerate a partner who would share me.

Or you can do what I do and ignore the entire story and look only at the art.

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
Kink-shaming is not cool, so if something doesn’t seem to be up your alley or get you hot, well it’s better to just move on than state your displeasure when it’s clear what the intent of the author is.

we're not kink shaming, hell you do you. we just put out our opinions on the game itself. We never said this should or shouldn't be.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
Kink-shaming is not cool, so if something doesn’t seem to be up your alley or get you hot, well it’s better to just move on than state your displeasure when it’s clear what the intent of the author is.
I wasn't. I was just being very clear that in terms of NTR games this is far more on the depressing end than on the sexy fun end. Seeds of Chaos is full of NTR and yet I like that. I like sissification games probably too much and they're full of NTR. I like John's dominant route in the Company and that's also an NTR route.

As to whether or not kinkshaming is bad, I can't quite agree with you. A certain amount of what would usually be referred to as bullying is helpful because it lets you know what you can and can't get away with in a normal social situation. Sure there's a sense of overdoing it a bit but if you're shielded from any kind of criticism of your kinks you may end up doing what a surprising large number of people are doing these days and kinking yourself into effective celibacy. Letting people know that this level of NTR turns off even people who would otherwise not mind NTR can be something of a reality check for those folks.

Can you name any examples? Thanks.
There's NTR in lots of sex games that isn't anywhere near the same as the NTR in this. If I were to speculate why I'd say it's because your character's situation in this just gets worse over time without ever becoming something that would be fun - at least while one is still horny anyway - in return. Most sissification games with NTR are fair examples but if you want specific games then you have Seeds of Chaos where you can decide how NTR-y you want things to be, John's dominant route in the Company where you're basically competing for the same dick as the girl who you would usually end up in a relationship with, and Crusader Kings 2 is pretty fun as well albeit with a bit of a ridiculous DLC cost. I think what you're really looking for is a game where you're in a relationship that isn't almost solely an emotional one and thus where your character's interests actually work alongside the NTR elements.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Because the wife is awful as well. Like this game is solely designed for the kind of people who want to experience the cuck's perspective of things. If that doesn't appeal to you then this game is going to be nothing more than a challenge to see how far you can get before you just give up. It's not a fun sex NTR game. It's a bleak and depressing NTR game. Even the early withdrawal ends with what is essentially 'Your wife no longer is interested in you your sex life is dead.' There's no fixing anything. There's no up. It's just down. Some games have an up kind of NTR where your character becomes a part of something else and it develops your relationship in a different way. This doesn't.
This is femdom NTR. The BDSM elements of submission, humiliation, degradation are key. I don't see how that's not obvious to everyone. If it isn't your cup of tea - cool we all got different things we like and dislike but why still follow the project and continue commenting. I don't really get it tbh.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
As Ninjaman2 pointed out, this is a female domination NTR game, you can see the tags at the OP. Now, if you do not like those kinks, all the power to you. But you see those tags, you play the game and then you come here bitching about it. And you are not critizing the game, story or art, you are critizing femdom ntr which the story is about.

I hate incest and incest stories made me sick, do you see me in any incest game thread saying how the story makes me depressed, how this is unnatural, how it is stupid that the MC prefers his mommy to his girlfriend etc? No, because that is not something a sane person will do.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Ahhhhh seriously no choice option to be Kayleigh's slave? It asks the question but there is only one option - is this planned to be implemented at a later date? Because DAMN do I want that storyline explored!

shadwr

Sep 7, 2017
Ahhhhh seriously no choice option to be Kayleigh's slave? It asks the question but there is only one option - is this planned to be implemented at a later date? Because DAMN do I want that storyline explored!
You mast agree with her offer earlier

CMin1994

Apr 3, 2018
I'm usually all for NTR games but yeah, this is the worst, atleast storywise. Your wife is a cunt, the people youre swapping with are cunts and you're just an idiot for the whole thing. I get that this is a kink, and I'm not saying it's wrong, or this game shouldn't exist or continue, but man, atleast in my opinon, it went from promising to 'wow, this is legitimately just sad and not fun.' really quick.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a suicide ending at this point.

thalord

Nov 8, 2017
I'm usually all for NTR games but yeah, this is the worst, atleast storywise. Your wife is a cunt, the people youre swapping with are cunts and you're just an idiot for the whole thing. I get that this is a kink, and I'm not saying it's wrong, or this game shouldn't exist or continue, but man, atleast in my opinon, it went from promising to 'wow, this is legitimately just sad and not fun.' really quick.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a suicide ending at this point.
I war just about to say that as well on the suicide or he would kill all three people

Reactions: loken1103

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I think the issue for some is identifying with the husband. You say “you” but why not simply play this as a story, especially since it is just a story not really a game. Corruption games of pure females are very popular on this site, and I view it as just that myself. Now I generally identify with the girl anyway and I get that guys might not be likely to do that but the point is still, why identify with the husband, at least to such a degree?

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
As Ninjaman2 pointed out, this is a female domination NTR game, you can see the tags at the OP. Now, if you do not like those kinks, all the power to you. But you see those tags, you play the game and then you come here bitching about it. And you are not critizing the game, story or art, you are critizing femdom ntr which the story is about.
Femdom? There's some of it later on but this is primarily a story about losing your wife to another guy while his partner happens to be around. Sure she gets more dominant later on but a) I'm pretty sure that's only in the windows version since the mac version is miles behind and b) even then your character is effectively the other's guy's bitch from day one.

As to 'not criticising the game, story or art' I'd advise you read my post again because that's exactly what I'm doing. I've been quite clear my core problem isn't the NTR - and if you think I'd be complaining about femdom you REALLY don't know me - but is instead the issues I have with the characters, the generally bleak direction of the plot, and my total inability to relate with any of the characters. (I have also recommended other NTR and femdom games that I think do the whole idea more effectively as well by the by.)

If you're curious the way I'd fix this is to make it focus more on the femdom part by having it so the male character is corrupted at either the same or a faster rate than the wife is. That way it'd be more fun, less bleak, and it'd be way more enjoyable. By focusing so much on the NTR as it does the femdom comes in late and is is much less enjoyable and feels more like an afterthought as a result. Instead of being in dominant and in charge Kayleigh just comes across as being bored, engaging in dominance less because she enjoys it and more because the male character is so pathetic that she might as well fuck about with him.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes