truckerguy257

Apr 3, 2019
This game says it's "NTR" the you in this is the "Husband"
if that's the ending basically you just went for the ride knowing in the end it's still gameover for you lol
summary of this game...
the mc got cucked xD...
and there's nothing he can do about it lol
I have yet to find a game where the wife is the one that gets cucked

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
The general idea of the game is good, the characters are hot but the animations suck shit big time, sorry man im just giving you some feedback.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Why is the MC in every NTR game a total moron? The MC in the game is like "go on fam, just fuck my life up", and then wonders how he ended where he is. It is frustrating to see how many plot holes there are in this VN, the MC could've avoided all the cucking if he asked a couple of questions instead of blindly trusting a dude with a wife who dresses like a slut.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I kinda wish there were more scenes with the Husband and Kayleigh. Near the end it just becomes the Wife and Davis show making it so if you didn't have the wife perspective enabled it would be quite boring lol.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
This game says it's "NTR" the you in this is the "Husband"
if that's the ending basically you just went for the ride knowing in the end it's still gameover for you lol
summary of this game...
the mc got cucked xD...
and there's nothing he can do about it lol
I got nothing against NTR and cucking. I hate the ridiculous writing where MC is moron and wife becomes a brain dead cum addicted nympho. There are way better NTR games around with much better graphics and not so long winded nonsense that makes zero sense.
There is an end you can call it when wife first starts breaking rules but seriously what man would not have ended it the moment wife told own husband he had to ask the swing partner permission to use her ass.
I really hate these type of NTR games as written by men that have zero experience with women and seem to think one good fuck and their brains fall out and their personalities replaced by cock addiction.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
I got nothing against NTR and cucking. I hate the ridiculous writing where MC is moron and wife becomes a brain dead cum addicted nympho. There are way better NTR games around with much better graphics and not so long winded nonsense that makes zero sense.
There is an end you can call it when wife first starts breaking rules but seriously what man would not have ended it the moment wife told own husband he had to ask the swing partner permission to use her ass.
I really hate these type of NTR games as written by men that have zero experience with women and seem to think one good fuck and their brains fall out and their personalities replaced by cock addiction.
yeah i just read the comments about the ending and never played it, the art is good tho btw

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Man, of course, this game is an exaggeration. Most adult games here are. Like those where the main characher fucks his daughters, sisters, mothers (and sometimes at the same time) or where he has his own harem of superheroines. If the husband in this game was smart, capable and so on, there would be no game at all. It is a just funny, entertaining story, not more than that.
So, overall, the developers did a great job. I hope to see more good games from them.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes