qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
What is new in this version? The previous one seemed completed enough to me. The story had two ending and there was left very little to tell.

derpuser123

May 8, 2017
What is new in this version? The previous one seemed completed enough to me. The story had two ending and there was left very little to tell.
I only extracted the images and compared it to the previous version, but it seems there are 3 new scenes, 5 new images of Fiona with a next level of corruption (called "platinum"), and one new image of Kyleigh.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
When Fiona ask you to sign a new marriage agreement....if you choose : "No these terms are ridicolous ", you can watch new content

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Change Log:

Compared to version 0.53.3 this version adds:
  • 2 new endings
  • 2 new CG sets and a total of 65 new variations
  • 7 new sprite variations
  • 10K more words

HenrikIbsen

Aug 24, 2017
This was a really good NTR-based Visual Novel, on par with Japanese Eroge. I really look forward to the next project this developer makes, and wish them the best. I hope they can get there finished product onto DLsite, or something similar, so people can support the finished product.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I just want to know this update will make my heart broken or not...Could anyone tell me please?
You mean plotwise? Cause you should just not play if that's the case. As for content, is seems one of the two new "endings" (if not both actually) are placeholders for branching story arcs that will be further developed.

sorry for the ignorance but can someone enlighten me what swinging is? and how is it different from ntr?
Swinging is consensual relations with people other than your spouse with the spouse's consent, and generally involves other married couples. It's a form of open-marriage/relationships. NTR has become a mix of many different things these days, but in this context NTR is non-consensual betrayal by your spouse and having them taken away from you. Cheating is a basic form of NTR, but it envelops more concepts and tropes like emasculation, beta vs. alpha sexuality, betrayal, denial (as in denying sex), and many other forms of masochism.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes