JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
...but this is primarily a story about losing your wife to another guy while his partner happens to be around.
Well, yes, that is, at it's core, what NTR is; your wife falling 'in love' with another person. There are varying degrees, so yes, you can have a NTR story where the man whose wife is 'stolen' permits it or allows it, usually out of his love for his wife, but a story where the woman does it against the man's wishes is equally NTR. If the wife/girlfriend allegiances don't shift from her original partner to a different person, then it's not NTR.

I mean, I don't disagree that this story is clearly on the humiliation and degradation side of NTR, but it's also a perfectly valid NTR path, and as bleak as it is, I don't think it needs to be fixed. I also enjoy stories like Seeds of Chaos, but I think there's room for both.

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
Well, yes, that is, at it's core, what NTR is; your wife falling 'in love' with another person. There are varying degrees, so yes, you can have a NTR story where the man whose wife is 'stolen' permits it or allows it, usually out of his love for his wife, but a story where the woman does it against the man's wishes is equally NTR. If the wife/girlfriend allegiances don't shift from her original partner to a different person, then it's not NTR.

I mean, I don't disagree that this story is clearly on the humiliation and degradation side of NTR, but it's also a perfectly valid NTR path, and as bleak as it is, I don't think it needs to be fixed. I also enjoy stories like Seeds of Chaos, but I think there's room for both.
I'm aware of what NTR is. My original response was to someone who was curious if you could change the direction of the plot - which you can't - and then I responded to someone who tried to argue that all NTR is like this story, to which I believe we'd both agree that it isn't. I would agree this doesn't need to be fixed as it's clearly being written for fans of bleaker NTR games - nor was my original point that it should be - but I would say that anyone looking for a fun kind of NTR is definitely in the wrong place.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
The problem with most NTR games are that you either play as a weakling or an idiot. Hard to identify with either, for me at least. For instance, how could the protag not realize this "book study club" was complete BS from the get-go? Two or three questions in would unravel the whole thing. At a certain point, I start cheering for all the antagonists and put myself in their shoes over the point-of-view character.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Swing & Miss [v0.53.3] [Infidelisoft] - Original Size: 1.28GB

Download PC (113MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
And 1 more thing can someone give me a save file before this update please because my old save dont work.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
For me, the problem with this game is not the ntr. It is that it becomes boring because from the beginning it follows a straight line, and when you have seen how the woman of the mc is fucked 30 times simply continue with more of the same. It has no real options or any kind of incentive. Just watch the guy's wife get fucked again

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I just finished this game and have to say I'm very disappointed. The MC in this game has only one choice. To be submissive. I feel to be more attractive to a wider audience the MC needs more choices and for my part, I can't support the Dev
"only one choice" is pretty much exactly what the tag "kinetic novel" means. It's basically the opposite of "choose your own adventure", or "cyoa". Think of it like a book or comic, it tells a specific story. One which may or may not be the story you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: looderthanu

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
People should realize that humiliation is a kink that some have. And those complaining, how would you explain the popularity of games where a female is corrupted and abused and humiliated, but here it’s also being done to the male, and suddenly it’s terrible.

Reactions: cp456 and slider

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
I'm aware of what NTR is. My original response was to someone who was curious if you could change the direction of the plot - which you can't - and then I responded to someone who tried to argue that all NTR is like this story, to which I believe we'd both agree that it isn't. I would agree this doesn't need to be fixed as it's clearly being written for fans of bleaker NTR games - nor was my original point that it should be - but I would say that anyone looking for a fun kind of NTR is definitely in the wrong place.
Well, I only say that because you begin disagreeing with the femdom application, only then to go on to describe what NTR is, which is confusing because just because it's primarily NTR doesn't hinder it from having femdom themes and tropes as a secondary kink. If anything I think it makes sense that the femdom thing is something that's built up to. Just as NTR is a process of a partner's loyalties shifting away from the MC, femdom is also something that develops out of the wife's growing confidence.

The only difference between this game and any other NTR game and the only reason it's considered bleak, is the fact that there's no 'win' clause. To use your example of Seeds of Chaos, yes, there's NTR in that, but you can also choose to focus on Alexis and keep the couple devoted and uncorrupted. But that isn't an option here. You will lose your wife, and I find that fascinating as a story that your only real option is 'how to lose'. It's certainly not a game I'd play every day of the week, but I do think there is an element of fun in it so long as you're not caught up in having to 'win'.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
If you read the description, it tells you right there that it is a visual novel that is mostly linear. The tags even say it is a kinetic novel. A quick look at the definition of kinetic novel tells you that it is a linear story with no choice or gameplay.
this kinda feels like Immoral Sisters then, in the exception of the incest, in that story the dad has no choice but to go with the flow of things, he has no choice either xD

truckerguy257

Apr 3, 2019
If you read the description, it tells you right there that it is a visual novel that is mostly linear. The tags even say it is a kinetic novel. A quick look at the definition of kinetic novel tells you that it is a linear story with no choice or gameplay.
I understand that but this game has a choice opinion in it and if you chose it you get ,,Game over

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
This game says it's "NTR" the you in this is the "Husband"
if that's the ending basically you just went for the ride knowing in the end it's still gameover for you lol
summary of this game...
the mc got cucked xD...
and there's nothing he can do about it lol

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes