Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
It's a really well thought out story, where the other couple obviously planned this whole thing this way.
Yes. I agree. I just hope more of Kyleigh's corruption of the MC is going to be shown moving forward, or in any re-worked chapters. There is a lack of her in the later chapters, and it gets somewhat jarring if you play through from an MC perspective only.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Well, the current version ends with Kyleigh giving the husband the choice to become her slave. I can only hope that means we get more scenes with her corrupting him further. I don’t know at what point they’re reunited, but my hope is that if the husband is ever allowed to touch Fiona it’s for cleanup or just pampering her when she’s inevitably pregnant. And I don’t know if the authors plan on feminization, but I think it would be really hot to have a foursome where Kyleigh and Davis plow them side by side, maybe referring to them as sisters... :giggle:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is there a dialogue choice that lead to a path where mc turn into an alpha male and start to dominate Kyleigh? Or he was forever supposed to be a submissive masochist cuck? I honestly dont care about mc's wife and David but i really dig the gyaru like Kyleigh and cant wait to dominate her till the point she couldnt live without mc's cock.

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
Is there a dialogue choice that lead to a path where mc turn into an alpha male and start to dominate Kyleigh? Or he was forever supposed to be a submissive masochist cuck? I honestly dont care about mc's wife and David but i really dig the gyaru like Kyleigh and cant wait to dominate her till the point she couldnt live without mc's cock.
No. I believe the MC is a full time resident of cuckville.

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
Your character is utterly pathetic in 100% of the routes. There's no options that wouldn't drive a reasonable person to either suicide or divorce.

Reactions: fbass

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Your character is utterly pathetic in 100% of the routes. There's no options that wouldn't drive a reasonable person to either suicide or divorce.
Yeah someone above already said that protagonist is a fulltime resident of cuckville. Such a shame since i really dig the art style, especially the blonde chick but alas i'm not masochistic enough to enjoy this.

Reactions: loken1103

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
Change the perspective that the other guy is the main character and you're him. That will make this far better. Imagination goes a long way.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Why not play it from the wife’s perspective then?
Change the perspective that the other guy is the main character and you're him. That will make this far better. Imagination goes a long way.
I'm not exactly thrilled playing as the mc's wife or the blonde dude. The mc's wife is the typical masochist slut easy to corrupt, and the blonde dude is exactly the type i want to steal women from not playing as. Thats why i asked if there was the option to make the blonde sadist woman submit and steal her away from her villain-looking husband.

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
Tried that once for a meme run back when I had a PC but it basically turned into 'How long can i stomach this entire cast of assholes before quitting out in disgust.' Not to mention even then I can't relate to the guy at all. I don't share my girls and I would never so much as tolerate a partner who would share me.

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
Why not play it from the wife’s perspective then?
Because the wife is awful as well. Like this game is solely designed for the kind of people who want to experience the cuck's perspective of things. If that doesn't appeal to you then this game is going to be nothing more than a challenge to see how far you can get before you just give up. It's not a fun sex NTR game. It's a bleak and depressing NTR game. Even the early withdrawal ends with what is essentially 'Your wife no longer is interested in you your sex life is dead.' There's no fixing anything. There's no up. It's just down. Some games have an up kind of NTR where your character becomes a part of something else and it develops your relationship in a different way. This doesn't.

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
Because the wife is awful as well. Like this game is solely designed for the kind of people who want to experience the cuck's perspective of things. If that doesn't appeal to you then this game is going to be nothing more than a challenge to see how far you can get before you just give up. It's not a fun sex NTR game. It's a bleak and depressing NTR game. Even the early withdrawal ends with what is essentially 'Your wife no longer is interested in you your sex life is dead.' There's no fixing anything. There's no up. It's just down. Some games have an up kind of NTR where your character becomes a part of something else and it develops your relationship in a different way. This doesn't.

yup theres nothing you can do as side from getting depressed with the whole story unless your into this kind of stuff. 1 think 1 play through and wank is enough for me this ride.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes