Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Is an option to dump your wife after you know she has been cheating in yet? Cause her getting fucked and all is fine with me but having to watch the MC get utterly devastated even after seeing the degraded self she has at the end always makes me feel sick.
But that's the best part. Personally I feel a lot of NTR games don't go far enough in the utter destruction of the submissive wimp.

Couple of cool endings I could think of:

-MC gets depressed and offs themselves
-MC gets mad and attacks them only to be brutally beaten to death
-MC gets murdered for life insurance money

But that's just my personal preference. :)

Daxs

Oct 6, 2017
Ugly? What do you mean by that? I have also played quite a bit of NTR games, and this one is quite similar to most of them in terms of story development. First, it just starts as some fooling around and then it escalates where the female character becomes a whore.

How is it supposed to happen? The main character is a wimp with a tiny dick who can't satisfy his wife nor Davis' wife. What he has to offer against Davis?
If he is a wimp then why are there choices where he can not do what he is told to do

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
But that's the best part. Personally I feel a lot of NTR games don't go far enough in the utter destruction of the submissive wimp.

Couple of cool endings I could think of:

-MC gets depressed and offs themselves
-MC gets mad and attacks them only to be brutally beaten to death
-MC gets murdered for life insurance money

But that's just my personal preference. :)
Honestly thats where i get disconnected from the story, i strongly believe in personal freedom and to me the idea that someone would want to attach themselves so closely is just something i cant relate to. At that point i am just disapointed in the character of the people. I honestly doubt my opinion resonates with a lot of people tho, so i am fine with seeing these games go the way they go. I perfectly get the sadist approach tho, i have that with regular novels (but it rarely ever concerns wanting the MC to suffer, mostly them completely killing all that oppose them or abandoning party members that drag them down).

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
so im guessing the ntr in this game is prominent and the MC is just a for a term im lacking in pinning this down a "punching bag" right?

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
we can accuse him, the vote was completely unfair with so many bad ending and just one good ending. The problem is the fact that the author want only bad end, it cost nothing to make an other ending, the better one is when the wife ending with 2 dildos to replace the husband and Davis, its even not a good ending at all.
With so much ending it was really difficult to make just one good ending ?

To the end, this game is just a huge joke with barely no choice at all, just repetting sex scene with a little change in the wife hair, colored skin and piercing.

Another game to forget
Wow, aren't you glad that you didn't pay a single dime for this content then? Stop acting so entitled, like this game cost you anything.

Kevin san

Apr 30, 2018
we can accuse him, the vote was completely unfair with so many bad ending and just one good ending. The problem is the fact that the author want only bad end, it cost nothing to make an other ending, the better one is when the wife ending with 2 dildos to replace the husband and Davis, its even not a good ending at all.
With so much ending it was really difficult to make just one good ending ?

To the end, this game is just a huge joke with barely no choice at all, just repetting sex scene with a little change in the wife hair, colored skin and piercing.

Another game to forget
Umm, this is their game not your. Let him to be the creative mind.

Repeating sex scene... Making cg is not cheap, I got experience hire artist to draw cg (Sadly he request to reject my request of sex cg, because he is relligius man), one full body with custom body movement (not standing) cost $35, and freely to put some add on, like her skin change, more man.

Another game to forget... well buddy follow this is better than follow most american indie eroge, where most games are incest, incest with 3d cg, incest with cartoon artstyle (Town of Passion is exception), and tons of early access.

Reactions: Pussycat4f

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
It was quite funny to me when I saw mc's wife getting angry when he didn't agree to her request. Like, she still thinks she did nothing wrong. xDDD

Reactions: Kevin san

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
An NTR is only good if there is revenge at the end, because of the emotional roller-coaster, if it's just for seeing the MC getting depressed it's not interesting.

Reactions: nightrise

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
An NTR is only good if there is revenge at the end, because of the emotional roller-coaster, if it's just for seeing the MC getting depressed it's not interesting.
That's your subjective opinion. A ton of people enjoy NTR because of the submission aspect. Hell I prefer "bad" ends with the MC life being utterly shattered beyond repair than any sort of revenge.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
It's optional, you can refuse (which will lock you out of the femdom ending as well).
Constructive criticism:

One of the aspects I see a lot of game makers choose is to have the character make choices that then shows the scenes they like or dislike. The logic being if you don't want to see strap on play you pick no. However for me I want the character to NOT want it to happen but it happen anyway. So I actually missed the femdom ending option until I read a bit more on this thread. In the future I think preferences should be OOC/Game selections early on and not in game. Just my 2 cents, love the game overall!

Reactions: numanumani

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
is there a walkthrough on how to get each ending?
You don't really need it. It is elementary. The game has very few choices and almost any of them leads to a different ending. It would take more time reading a walkthrough than trying all the choices yourself.

The game was supposed to have one last update. Has anyone know whether it was released yet? If not, when is it going to be?
The patreon page is now all about that new game with a futanari girl or a boy dressed like a girl (I hasn't figured out). It probably means that the Swing&Miss is finished. Too bad the new art style is different. The model of the wife in that new game is like a caricature with those huge ugly tits.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
It's a futa (the game IS called Building our FUTAture). S&M will get one more ending update I think, and then very small ones while the focus will shift to BOF.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I was kind of hoping for an ending where the mc has enough of his wife and just devorce her and then finds someone better and make the wife jealous because she cant do whatever it she was doing before. and mc can continue his life like nothing happend. it was all a bad dream. :devilish:

Reactions: fbass

fbass

May 18, 2017
I was kind of hoping for an ending where the mc has enough of his wife and just devorce her and then finds someone better and make the wife jealous because she cant do whatever it she was doing before. and mc can continue his life like nothing happend. it was all a bad dream. :devilish:
I wouldn't mind an ending like that also but at the same time it's the MC's fault for agreeing to it in the first place and also for being a coward

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes