Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Tried the game, and enjoyed the swinging aspect, but then it reared it's ugly head. You just HAD to go and cuck the MC. WHY?? At least give the option to avoid that crap. I'm soooo tired of games that involve wife sharing/swapping that just end up with the wife becoming a cheating cock whore and cucking the MC. So, I have to pass on this game, NTR and being cucked are just not a thing I can get into at all.

Reactions: Back

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
I agree, this dev knows what the swinger is. But i like to see Fiona`s perspective in game. Fiona`s perspective is not implemented in game yet.
This game starts out as swinging, but having experience in that lifestyle, I can assure you that it stops being swinging when the wife says to the MC that her swinging partner is making her use a butt plug ( he also took her anal virginity, which no real man would allow his wife to give that to anyone but himself ) and makes the wife tell her husband that he can't have sex with her until the other guy says she can. That is NOT swinging, that is cucking, and that kind of behavior would get you banned from the community faster than you could say NTR.

Reactions: M Schum and Back

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Why can't I click the gallery button? I've seen several scenes and endings so far.

Last edited:

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm... Swinging, no problem.. That is fun... Unavoidable hard cucking, well - That's another thing. Thanks for the comments here. I was not sure if the ntr tag was ment for the swinging or something else. Well that's clear now at least. It's good to know it all before I started playing and ended with a sad or bad feeling.

Don't get me wrong, if you like that kind of story I really hope you have a fun time! Nothing wrong with that. It's just not for me, that's all.

Reactions: Back and Aiden

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is the ntr avoidable ? Thanks !
No, it's the entire point of the game.

Nice art. Seen it around-- question, though, Netorare, Netorase, or Netori? Or mixture?
Hard netorare.

Can someone spoil me the entire story, don't have the time to play it now
Couple start out swinging, wife carries on having sex with with the other guy, wife turns into mega slut, MC ends up cucked.

Not a dig at the game, that's what happens.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
btw "Chosen final ending to the game" Completed?
I don't know exactly what is the final ending.
I found 2 new endings:
  1. Pregnancy ending with Davis
  2. Whore ending

May be we have more endings:rolleyes:
Gallery still doesn't work

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This phobia people have of cuck content is hilarious. Fantastic game 9/10 wish there were more choice branches but totally understand how that can get unmanageable.
It's not everyone's kink just like everyone isn't into beastiality or scat. Some enjoy it, some don't.

Some people felt mislead by the title as they like swinging content but nothing more. This doesn't stop at swinging and that put some people off.

Reactions: Back and Yakis0ba

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
It's not everyone's kink just like everyone isn't into beastiality or scat. Some enjoy it, some don't.

Some people felt mislead by the title as they like swinging content but nothing more. This doesn't stop at swinging and that put some people off.
Every single NTR game that has a few pages of discussion on will have someone bitching about the cuck content. I don't go to a a gay furry game thread and say "hey can we get some hetro content with actual humans?" Its wild.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Don't care about this game, I'm only posting to express my burning desire to leave a poor review where I call it "a swing and a miss".

Like, I don't care if this was the most awesome game I've ever played--the temptation is just so... URGH! How do you not?!

Reactions: bosp and Back

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Every single NTR game that has a few pages of discussion on will have someone bitching about the cuck content. I don't go to a a gay furry game thread and say "hey can we get some hetro content with actual humans?" Its wild.
Yep, also you'll have those that'll make any excuse for this shitty behavior some saying "They only complain when it's not tagged NTR, when it is no one complains". And yet time and time again that bs continues to be untrue. Cause this game has been tagged for years with ntr, the description gives a clear idea what the aim is, and the the title Swing and MISS. With all that only a moron couldn't figure out what's happening in the game, but they still come and the bitching continues.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Many people's concerns are quite valid since it was originally pitched with a core theme of swinging. As development continued, there came a point where it became absolutely clear that it wasn't. On top of that, the dev team strung people along (you can see it yourself in the earlier parts of this discussion thread) and only later revealed that the game was always going to be something different than what was stated. I didn't want to talk ill of them so I dropped this thread quite a while ago. To put it simply the dev team did, in fact, intentionally mislead folks with a bait-and-switch -- they lied. Anyway, I thought this was completed and was surprised to see an update; not that I've followed it for long, long time. Even though I gave them very limited support (maybe two months or perhaps just one?) and I'm glad I dropped support long ago, but I can't deny I felt slighted by the team for being hoodwinked.

Reactions: BeardedJack

Reckless_XD

Dec 14, 2019
I enjoyed the game concept in the beginning. I admit I was new to this genre and my thoughts were this could be interesting, i supported them for a bit but i'm ultimately disappointed with the ending. They just created an ending for Fiona and nothing for male protagonist.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2017
I think this game is just boring. In a list of already many other NTR games that were made (mostly eastern) this game is just dull generic NTR hentai logic.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Many people's concerns are quite valid since it was originally pitched with a core theme of swinging. As development continued, there came a point where it became absolutely clear that it wasn't. On top of that, the dev team strung people along (you can see it yourself in the earlier parts of this discussion thread) and only later revealed that the game was always going to be something different than what was stated. I didn't want to talk ill of them so I dropped this thread quite a while ago. To put it simply the dev team did, in fact, intentionally mislead folks with a bait-and-switch -- they lied. Anyway, I thought this was completed and was surprised to see an update; not that I've followed it for long, long time. Even though I gave them very limited support (maybe two months or perhaps just one?) and I'm glad I dropped support long ago, but I can't deny I felt slighted by the team for being hoodwinked.
To be fair it's kinda in the name though. Swing and "Miss" Davis' intentions were clear from the start. Not sure where the misleading came about.
Now that the game had promise and turned to utter garbage in the end that's another story.
This game missed the mark for me at least.

Reactions: nasam

Slywa

Sep 30, 2017
To be fair it's kinda in the name though. Swing and "Miss" Davis' intentions were clear from the start. Not sure where the misleading came about.
Now that the game had promise and turned to utter garbage in the end that's another story.
This game missed the mark for me at least.
From the patreon description:

Swing & Miss is an adult visual novel, or eroge. It is a mostly linear story centered around themes such as swinging, netorare (or cuckolding), moral degeneration, and female domination.

The story
centers around the protagonist (you) and your wife Fiona. The two of you have been married for over a decade and get along perfectly. You know you're blessed to have a wife like Fiona, but you can't help but wish you had a more active sex life with her...

Meanwhile your new co-worker Davis is struggling with a similar issue: although frequency is not their problem, him and his new wife Kyleigh both want to take the lead in the bedroom. Davis comes to you with the obvious solution: if the two of you just swap wives, there's two perfect sexual matches instead of two mismatches...
It just mentions the ntr tangentially, and the story description in the later paragraphs doesn't reference it really at all. A lot of the games that have ntr do have it optional, so a first read makes it seem like you could choose swinging OR go on to ntr. Instead, you have one empty bail-out option without ntr and several 'pick your flavor of ntr' endings. Sure, the title is a bit of a subtle nod, with the 'miss' for a failed swinging. Also, there is broken heart in the logo. But this story is fundamentally about NTR, and the devs really should have flat-out stated that instead of dropping a couple subtle hints.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I was going to breakdown Badboll's post above and respond to it, and how people could interpret things and what was said by Infidelisoft (which led people away from certain aspects to only double-back), but Slywa did a pretty good job too just now (in the post above). I'm not ragging on anybody except for the dev team; they should have been more honest and upfront about their goals.

Thus, if you enjoyed the game, then that's cool. No problem! Everyone enjoys different things after all. If, on the other hand, folks think people like me should have known from the beginning instead of being "duped", then while they're entitled to that opinion it doesn't make our stance any less valid, I believe. Just like no one can fault if the game showed lots of promise for certain players only to turn into "garbage" later on, or they think that this is one of the best games ever on Patreon (and F95) with its storytelling and art. Those are also a perfectly reasonable opinions. What's not cool is to discount entirely what someone's opinion is on things when they express them. I was reading many of the more recent posts after the update went up and I got a whiff of that general feeling; hence, I threw up a quick post about certain things.

Anyhow, as I've already reached my daily reaction allowance for today I'll just state that I "liked" both of Badboll's and Slywa's posts above. Pura vida everyone! :]

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes