2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
What a shame, This was a game that had so much potential to be something most Swinging games are not. Most of them are a giant Cuckfest and only NTR.
This game was the chosen one to break the mold and actually be swinging. Such a pity, I hope you come back dev!

Last edited:

ggeasyxxx

Mar 17, 2020
Türk diline kim çevirdiyse rica ediyorum bakın, lütfen, yalvarırım cümlenin başına "Kızzz, seni zilli gibi şeyler koymayın." Bir cümle geliyor çok hoş, ardından 'kızzzz' diyor yani tüm istek vb. şevk gidiyor. Please!

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I think the created died or was arrested as it sounded like he was based in a country where games like this were a capital offense

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I think the created died or was arrested as it sounded like he was based in a country where games like this were a capital offense
He hasn't died,he shows up here pretty often, he just doesn't do anything with his game anymore,and he just reads the messages here on the board and that`s it.

• Sad
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

roadtrain191

Feb 22, 2022
i know the game is abandoned so potentially no-one can help but does anyone else know why im getting this traceback dont see it being one on this thread before

While running game code:
File "game/language/english.rpy", line 4228, in script
if Fingerinsideass == True:
File "game/language/english.rpy", line 4228, in <module>
if Fingerinsideass == True:
NameError: name 'Fingerinsideass' is not defined

Reactions: Zorkan

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Damn... just discovered this game (late) and it is absolutely incredible. Well, up to a point and the translation looks like MTL. I know its abandoned but I so SO hope someone does a spin-off of it, or (hoping against home) it gets picked up again. *sigh*

• Sad
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
It has been so long since there were any comments on this topic, I am very sorry that the game is abandoned. But can anyone tell if version 0.10 has ever been published?
The developer's patreon looks active, but there has been no progress in development since .

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes